Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

Alas, poor imam.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: !! Tebow !!  (Read 402 times)
lucid
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
lucid has no influence :(

« on: Dec 12, 2011 02:02 PM »

assalamualaikum

if you are one of those unfortunate people who don't appreciate NFL football, then this will be lost on you.

but for the rest of you...

!! Tebow !!

!! Tebow !!

Did you see the chicago game!  OMG!

I love the guy.  You have to love the guy.  And you have to love it because it makes the haters look like the people they really are -- selfish, self absorbed,..., hateful people (are you listening Barkley? Lance Briggs?)

All people looking for "truth" are seeking signs of God Almighty's presence. And Allah's signs are sometimes subtle, but not easy to appreciate.  But sometimes they are in your face like when a humble, God-fearing person in the form of a super-underdog like Tebow comes back with miracle after miracle in game after game, you have to be grateful.

Some of you might be thinking, "Huh? Tebow's Christian. Not Muslim."  But Allah (swt) is the God of everybody, Christians as well as Muslims, and its naive to believe that Allah only listens to the prayers of only Muslims. Allah listens to the prayer of everyone who beseeches him, and we are seeing proof of that every Sunday for the last 6 weeks.

May Allah bless you all Smiley
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Dec 13, 2011 06:03 AM »

Salam,

Bruv no one knows what ur talking about/??? NFL Football... okkkkkkkkkk Wink Enjoy watching!!
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #2 on: Dec 13, 2011 07:00 AM »

I know what Br. lucid is talking about, but I haven't read about Tebow in depth, but just heard that he prays during, before games, etc. I don't really follow the NFL, though two of my cousins do talk about it sometimes, as one lives in Oakland, so follows the Raiders.

Anyways, do see his name on Twitter a lot on Sunday's of course. Have seen Yahoo front page stories on him as well.

I have yet to see highlights though, but sounds pretty sweet.

BABA
 desibro

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: