Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

To biryani, or not to biryani.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Some good news...  (Read 595 times)
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« on: Dec 29, 2011 11:11 AM »

Salam alaikum all

I don't think you guys will remember, but a few years ago I posted about a little girl in the community who had cancer.  the whole madina responded so generously to help her and her family out, and alhamdulillah, things have been going realy good for them: she is cancer free and even got married!  pinkhijabisisarabbro

So, at 16 the doctors told her that she needed the chemo and the radiation therapy to cure her...but the down side was that she would never be able to have children.  i remember how she cried about that...

well, she had a baby!!! just like that, mashaAllah, for the first months of the pregnancy she didnt even know what was going on!  in her head, she could *not* be pregnant, so she never entertained the possibility!  we were all ecstatic, mashaAllah. 

and...just recently heard : theres another little one on the way!!! inshaAllah.

So yes, we can never comprehend Allah's bounty and His Power.  Nobody expected her to have a child, *ever*, and now she's going to have 2 flowersis

Thought I'd share the good news, since some of you should at least remember her! bebzi

Slm
S.
Jaihoon
Jaihoon
Bro

Reputation Power: 21
Jaihoon barely matters :(Jaihoon barely matters :(

« Reply #1 on: Dec 29, 2011 01:31 PM »

MashaAllah... That's amazing news. May Allah accept the generous hands and hearts

Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #2 on: Dec 29, 2011 03:36 PM »

salam

Alhumdulilllah.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #3 on: Dec 29, 2011 05:28 PM »

walaikum salaam,

I do remember her. I think siddiqui as well did a lot to help her. MashaAllah that is beautiful news!! Smiley
um aboodi
Sis

Reputation Power: 26
um aboodi barely matters :(um aboodi barely matters :(

« Reply #4 on: Dec 29, 2011 10:57 PM »

salam

masha'Allah that's great news.  May Allah shower her with blessings always, ameen.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: