// Islamic Values vs getting walked on
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Do not sit long with a sad friend. When you go to a garden, do you look at the weeds? Spend more time with the roses and jasmines. (taken into context) -Maulana Jelaluddin Rumi
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Islamic Values vs getting walked on  (Read 671 times)
Anonymous
« on: Jan 06, 2012 01:08 AM »

I came across a statement and was wondering what the brothers and sisters think about it and how we can
keep mour Islamic values of mercy and forgiveness yet not be walked all over or abused by others?
In regards to strangers, family and co workers.

Did you know the people that are usually the strongest are usually the most sensitive?
Did You know the people who exhibit the most kindness are the first to get mistreated?
Did you know the one who takes care of others all the time are usually the ones who need it most?
Did you know the 3 hardest things to say are I love you, I'm sorry, and help me.
Anonymous
« Reply #1 on: Jan 06, 2012 02:18 AM »

1. the strongest are the most insensitive -- don't think that's true? feel like the strongest ppl are one's that are less sensitive to everyone around them and the feelings of others. they can just get the job done and not care about the things that happen to them. i actually wish i was less sensitive about things. it's hard to carry emotions around all the time.

2. those who are kind get mistreated -- i think thats true sometimes, but ppl who are kind also get benefits back to them tenfold

3. taking care of others need it more -- very true...i think ppl should take the time to be selfish every now and then and come back to concentrate on their own spiritual well beings

4. AGREED! Smiley
Anonymous
« Reply #2 on: Jan 13, 2012 12:49 AM »

I agree with the first message, happens to me all the time

Always remember sensitivity is not something that is in your control, it is how God makes the person.

Khair what I heard is that the most sensitive people are closer to God anyway...

Allahu alim
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: