Welcome Guest, please login or register.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NYC: ICNYU Conference: Feb 10-11, 2012  (Read 1437 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Jan 10, 2012 05:53 PM »

Looks nice as always. Might go down for the day... anyone else going??!! -- J.

================

http://www.icnyuconference.org/

The Islamic Center at New York University invites you to hear leading American Muslims engage the pressing challenges of our present and the great potentials of our future. Over a course of two days, thinkers, scholars, leaders and artists will debate, discuss and explore our embrace of the mainstream.

Hosted in New York, this third of an annual series has become a critical moment on our calendars; a conference of introspection, dynamic exchange, fresh ideas and spiritual reconstruction.

Suhaib Webb, Haroon Moghul, Linda Sarsour, Abdallah Adhami, Khalil Abdur Rashid and many more will be joining!

Nafs
« Reply #1 on: Jan 11, 2012 07:23 PM »

I am afraid I won't be able to make it ..but suhaib webb :O
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Jan 29, 2012 08:59 PM »

Awww Sad Anyone else... lala marcy??

We were thinking of coming down for the day... maybe megabus...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: