Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: “A house divided against itself cannot stand.” Abraham Lincoln quote
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hard2Hit Android Apps =)  (Read 1292 times)
Hard2Hit
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
Hard2Hit has no influence :(

Taubah

« on: Jan 25, 2012 12:46 AM »

Alaikum Assalam!

So I thought I should bring this in the open here Wink

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150604832944066.435370.612589065&type=1

Saturday (21st Jan) in the early morning (4:00 AM!), after working many straight hours beginning Friday morning, I finally pressed the release/launch button of the first of its kind "Cloud Based Android AV and Privacy Protector" for Android 2.2. and Android 2.3.x phones!

Our solution is called "Appriva AV Privacy Protector". And you can get it from Android market using this link: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.moobila.appriva.av (Please spread the word, I could do with some word of mouth marketing... Jazak!!)

There are two bundled sub-apps. 1] Backup and Restore, 2] SMS and Call Filter. And its Free!!

All the good tomatoes go to Android market review page, and all the bad ones to my inbox please Wink ... Let me know if anyone wants the installer/package directly sent to you for Beta testing. Even though its still at infancy (our kiddo =), yet it can do a lot!

We actually caught 2 zero day attacks recently. Details would be posted to our blog which is under construction here: www.appriva.com If you try it, and dont understand anything then just tap it, and you'll know whats going on... or just email/text/inbox me.

Thanks!

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
Hard2Hit
Bro

Taubah

« Reply #1 on: Mar 03, 2012 05:02 AM »

A.A. Peeps

We just released the Tablet version of our Android Privacy Protection App - "Appriva Privacy AV"

Its running like a champ on Samsung Galaxy Tab (3.1) and Archos Turbo G9 (3.2.1)

Published here: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.moobila.appriva.av

Hope it passes the field test at the hands of all the folks with crazy versions of Android devices... (need duas!)

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
lucid
Bro

lucid has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Mar 05, 2012 10:13 AM »

What is a privacy app?

What's your next app?  Since you sell lingerie  Shocked  Shocked , is a lingerie delivery app for muslims next?   Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy
Hard2Hit
Bro

Taubah

« Reply #3 on: Mar 06, 2012 07:52 AM »

Salaams,

What is a privacy app?

What's your next app?  Since you sell lingerie  Shocked  Shocked , is a lingerie delivery app for muslims next?   Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

That sort of apps are usually malicious. For instance, the "Sexy Ladies" apps version 1, 2 and 3 that you are keeping in your phone, are all malicious. Uninstall them now!

Motay...

Hard2Hit
Bro

Taubah

« Reply #4 on: Feb 26, 2013 09:53 AM »

Salaams,

Update...

Our Apps DB grew 400K +

App downloads are fast approaching 500K

Plus we released our WiFi Security+ app for both iOS and Android. This one is paid though, and analyzes the connected WiFi for man-in-the-middle phishing attacks.

Now finding ways to generate some revenue!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: