Welcome Guest, please login or register.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayers beyond the motions!! now in London !!  (Read 2436 times)
rashisa174
« on: Mar 29, 2011 01:19 PM »

Assalamu Alaikum
Is prayer just another chore for you? Allah SWT says:

"Successful indeed are the believers. Those who in prayer are khashi-oon."chapter 23 Verse 1-2

"If We had sent down this Qur'ân upon a mountain, you would have seen it humbled and broken apart from fear of Allâh." [Sûratul-Hashr 59:21]

"Has the time not come for those who have believed, that their hearts should become humble at the remembrance of Allâh, and at what He has revealed of the truth?" [Sûratul-Hadîd 57:16]

How many times have you made Salah only to find yourself thinking about your kids, your job, your schoolwork, or even worse, something you saw on TV? Do you find it difficult to have khushoo in prayer? You’re not alone!!

Learn how to connect spiritually with your Creator through prayer. Let us teach you the hidden meanings behind salah and why it is essential to your existence. Not only will the instructor impart the skills you'll need to master khushoo but he will delve more deeply, into the inner realms and intricacies of this ibadaa. As a result, the prayer will no longer be regarded as a mechanical chore, but an intimate meeting with the Divine. Through such insight, we hope you will leave this non-fiqh seminar with an awakened and unparalleled understanding of this fundamental pillar of Islam.

This seminar has limited seating!. Due to high demand, some past courses have sold out[/i]. Secure your spot today! Smiley

To learn more about this course and to register, please visit us at
http://www.noesisinstitute.com/Prayer_Beyond_The_Motions.aspx

or call 0800 520 0000

check out the video testimonials :

It is a very useful and interesting course kindly please help spread the message [Hadith : 'Whomsoever guides towards a goodness, will get virtues equal to the one who performs that goodness.' [Muslim] meaning if you call someone for a good act like prayer(to someone who never prayed ) and he starts praying after that every time he prays u get same and equal reward of his act Smiley

I sincerely pray that Allah SWT guides us on the straight path and makes our work easy for us, and that we work for His sake Alone. If we can be part of helping people understand and change the way they pray, that in itself is a great achievement because chances are they'll be praying forever inshAllah[/i[/color]] Smiley

and your reward will be forever inshAllah Smiley

Together for an ummah that prays with khushoo Smiley

ws
Christine_1208
Sis

Reputation Power: 1
Christine_1208 has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Mar 31, 2011 06:32 PM »

Sounds wonderful! However, it is too far for me. InshaAllah maybe one day they will have the lecture on video.

Thanks for sharing.

I believe in Islam like the sun rising, not because I see it but because by it, I see everything else.
Caringmuslimsister

Reputation Power: 0
Caringmuslimsister has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Apr 18, 2012 04:57 AM »

Salaam

Jazaakallahu khairan for doing such a thing for Muslims.
 :May u b 1 of the best Muslim on the face of earth amen
 Many people nowadays don't do salah with khushoo and now is the chance for them to change Smiley Smiley malaysis
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: