// Little Mosque on the Prairie now on Hulu!
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet.-Maulana Jelaluddin Rumi
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Little Mosque on the Prairie now on Hulu!  (Read 1387 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Oct 06, 2012 12:32 AM »

Salaam,

I just discovered all 6 seasons, 91 episodes of Little Mosque on the Prairie are free on Hulu!! The show is seriously hilarious and light-hearted fun Smiley Enjoy watching!! http://www.hulu.com/little-mosque

We have a number of threads on here somewhere if you want to read some reviews or what ppl thought of it!!
Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

Reputation Power: 25
Riat8883 barely matters :(Riat8883 barely matters :(

« Reply #1 on: Oct 06, 2012 04:58 PM »

Its saying I must be in USA to watch this. Sorry cant watch so cant comment.
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Oct 08, 2012 05:15 PM »

Yes Hulu is for US users, although you can probably watch it if you have VPN. I love watching these kinds of things while doing other things ie cleaning, cooking etc. Makes the time go by!

Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

Reputation Power: 25
Riat8883 barely matters :(Riat8883 barely matters :(

« Reply #3 on: Oct 28, 2012 03:33 PM »

Finally will get to watch it. Saw the advert on the local TV that its starting this coming friday. Not really local tv on SABC our tv is just lame. Maybe its going to be season 1, but still a slice of bread is better than none.
Riat
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: