Madinat al-Muslimeen Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Apr 25, 2014 06:13 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: All the world's a dars.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A request.  (Read 1486 times)
JustOne
Sis

Reputation Power: 17
JustOne has no influence :(

« on: Mar 18, 2012 07:14 AM »

Assalaamu alaikum sisters....

I tiptoe in here, with 1) an announcement, and 2) a Duaa request.

I'm expecting my third child any day now (I'll be 39 weeks in 2 days). I'm finding it very overwhelming, as I have a 3 yo and a 18 mo. And my mom will not be around to help me  Sad although my MIL is coming.

I had postpartum depression after my son was born, and I'm dreading that I may have to go through it again. The pregnancy has been really challenging as it is, and I have had horrible recoveries in the past, so please, if and when you find time, please say a short prayer for me.

I feel really alone, unfortunately..... Already. jazakAllah khair....

Wasalaam.
peace
Sis

Reputation Power: 21
peace barely matters :(peace barely matters :(

« Reply #1 on: Mar 18, 2012 08:03 AM »

you are in my prayers sister Smiley. From my personal experience i would say please eat well. Good diet, high physical energy level will ward off 80% of depressive feelings. Stock dry fruits, health drinks, eggs, fruits! Have lots of milk too. 
When i was 4-5 months preg. I had severe depressive feelings. the doc. told me to eat very very well. I actually started eating well in the last week of my preg. I have never been healthier or happier before than I am now! My daughter is 2 months old.
austmuslimah
Sis

Reputation Power: 10
austmuslimah has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Mar 18, 2012 12:49 PM »

Inshallah sis, everything will go as smoothly as possible. Just remember to keep praying to Allah, and that everything is already written for us, so what will be, will be, we just have to try our hardest and do our best.

Will most definately keep you in my duas for a healthy happy 3rd child + you. Ameen.
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #3 on: Mar 19, 2012 11:54 AM »

Salam alaikum JO!

A new baby! mashaAllah...you always let us know like 2 days before the baby is born, tsk tsk!

Anyways, inshaAllah, everything will go well, you and the baby wil be healthy and you will be able to enjoy your first moments with the new little one without any depression.  Having 3 kids under 3 is overwhelming, you are in my Duaas.

Take care, and let us know how you are ok?
Slm
S.
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #4 on: Mar 19, 2012 02:09 PM »

salam

May Allah grant you a safe & easy birth & shifa after.

I find with baby things the best thing is to ignore everything but life's essentials.

May Allah make it easy for you.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: