Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Apr 23, 2014 02:21 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: From The Secret Daily Teachings  (Read 689 times)
mespeakin
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
mespeakin has no influence :(

« on: Mar 26, 2012 10:30 PM »

A Secret Scrolls message from Rhonda Byrne
Creator of The Secret

From The Secret Daily Teachings
Love is the highest power we possess to be in complete harmony with the law of attraction. The more love we feel the greater our power. The more selfless love we feel, the more unfathomable our power.

The law of attraction has been called the law of love, because the law itself is a gift of love to humanity. It is the law by which we can create incredible lives for ourselves.

The more love we feel the greater our power to create a magnificent life of love, joy, and harmony.

May the joy be with you,

Rhonda Byrne
The Secret... bringing joy to billions

ثم يوضع له القبول في الأرض
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Mar 27, 2012 06:52 AM »

Salam,

You know I've been thinking about this secret stuff and I think there's something essentially wrong with it. And that is that the whole idea behind it is divorcing itself from the Divine. The idea is that YOU create your destiny with good thoughts. That you are autonomous and have the power to change your life. That if you believe in something enough, it sends waves through the universe, and it will come to pass through laws of attraction. Where is Allah in all this?

I think why this works for some people is that it's a 'self fulfilling prophecy', if you take a positive attitude about something it does help in a lot of things. Like the example we were discussing in chat, if someone wants to get married they stay positive and even go to wedding stores etc. Maybe that just influences a person and they are more positive, cheerful, take the time to look more attractive and check out single guys and so on. So more likely to get married. Same thing with a job, if you keep believing 'of course i'm going to get a job' and stay positive and confident it does really help instead of moping about and doing nothing.

So in the end I feel like "the secret" is just another self-help technique and that it can be a little dangerous thinking that you on your own can make things happen without Allah's help.

Just my opinion...? and Allah knows best.
mespeakin
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
mespeakin has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Mar 27, 2012 11:10 AM »

very well said sis  jannah
i agree with you

ثم يوضع له القبول في الأرض
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: