Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Apr 23, 2014 09:12 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Being *grateful to Allah*  (Read 992 times)
mespeakin
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
mespeakin has no influence :(

« on: Mar 20, 2012 04:23 PM »

Read this article by Rhonda Byrne

Secret Scrolls message from Rhonda Byrne
Creator of The Secret

From The Secret Daily Teachings
Begin your day by feeling grateful. Be grateful for the bed you just slept in, the roof over your head, the carpet or floor under your feet, the running water, the soap, your shower, your toothbrush, your clothes, your shoes, the refrigerator that keeps your food cold, the car that you drive, your job, your friends. Be grateful for the stores that make it so easy to buy the things you need, the restaurants, the utilities, services, and electrical appliances that make your life effortless. Be grateful for the magazines and the books that you read. Be grateful for the chair that you sit on, and the pavement that you walk on. Be grateful for the weather, the sun, the sky, the birds, the trees, the grass, the rain, and the flowers.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

May the joy be with you

now add the phrase *to Allah* after every *grateful* word and reread
the article and you'll notice that it will turn to a text as if written by X or Y islamic scholar

now post what's you're  grateful for

ثم يوضع له القبول في الأرض
mespeakin
Bro

« Reply #1 on: Mar 20, 2012 04:27 PM »

I'm grateful to Allah for my family which stands around me in my sick days
I'm grateful to Allah for my brother who 7 years ago suggested to me to buy a Mac instead of a PC   
I'm grateful to Allah for my mom who bought me a big cup of :icedamericano:  Smiley

Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #2 on: Mar 20, 2012 05:33 PM »

salam

Well spotted, a (non Muslim) friend gifted me the book 'the secret' she said it reminded her of me... I've not read it thro but the bits I have is pretty much how we should be to Allah for his mercy.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
mespeakin
Bro

« Reply #3 on: Mar 20, 2012 05:37 PM »

thx sis fozia

what about the rest of you madina citizens?

mespeakin
Bro

« Reply #4 on: Mar 26, 2012 08:00 PM »

I'm grateful to Allah: Today and after six weeks I removed the cast off my leg
The doctor says it won't need an X-Ray

so thank goodness

what about you: the other Madina citizen
what do you have that makes you grateful to Allah