Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

To biryani, or not to biryani.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: British Muslims doing bad things  (Read 750 times)
lucid
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
lucid has no influence :(

« on: Mar 22, 2012 12:00 AM »

'Sexual abuse of 15-year-old girl by gang of six men was filmed on mobile phone'

http://bit.ly/GDL3wK

I wish some local tablighis (i.e. Dewsbury folks) would beat the crap out of people like this.  There are too many of them around.

Sorry for ranting and being a potatohead.
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Mar 22, 2012 01:06 AM »

That's not just a 'bad thing'. It's rape of an underage girl along with a host of other crimes, against Islam and humanity!! May Allah give her justice and I hope the muslims over there do not defend them. Let the justice system take its course.
austmuslimah
Sis

Reputation Power: 10
austmuslimah has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Mar 22, 2012 09:57 PM »

Makes me sick.... literally sick to my stomach reading this.

I really really hope the poor girl gets justice, and I hope even more the guys  are punished well.
lucid
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
lucid has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Mar 22, 2012 10:12 PM »

when i lived in england i lived right next to the mosque.  a kurdish guy tried to rape one a turkish tenant's girlfriend and she started screaming. 

having grown up in suburbia in the States i had never seen anything like that happen ever before. that was like one of freakiest things I've ever seen. 

england is great to visit and hang out for a couple of years, but dude....i don't really miss the place.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: