Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: O Lord! If I worship You from fear of Hell, cast me into Hell. If I worship You from desire for Paradise, deny me Paradise but if I worship You for Your own sake, then withhold not from me Your Eternal Beauty - Rabia al-Adawiya
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oh Believers; Be Muslims! - To Believe Is Not Enough  (Read 869 times)
Israaeel
Bro

Reputation Power: 11
Israaeel has no influence :(

« on: Mar 25, 2012 08:53 PM »

Salaamu 'Alaykum

Did you know that majority of the disbelievers in the past [and present] believed in Allaah, including the Shaytaan??

This is a talk reminding about the fact that to merely claim we believe in Allaah was never enough to enter Jannah and be given the title 'Mu'min'. Please listen to the talk for more:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... jdAZa9OYkQ
Israaeel
Bro

Reputation Power: 11
Israaeel has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Mar 26, 2012 11:31 PM »

Oh Believers; Be Muslims! - To Believe Is Not Enough

sorry, this is the right link
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: