// Kookoo Sibzamini - (Potato Patties) Try it :)
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kookoo Sibzamini - (Potato Patties) Try it :)  (Read 1001 times)
Matemkâr

Reputation Power: 0
Matemkâr has no influence :(

« on: Mar 31, 2012 09:17 PM »

Selam Aleikom
I'm sure you never tasted it.. It's easy to prepare but yummyyyy..

Press TV-Iran-Cooking Kookoo Sibzamini-06-20-2010

I'm bad at posting on forums.. lol. is it working?
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Apr 01, 2012 01:46 AM »

wsalam,

That looks really easy and yes yummy! Thanks for posting. I think we make potato patties similarly but boil the potatoes with the skins so it doesn't lose flavor!

As an aside does it bother anyone when ladies on these cooking shows have a ton of rings on their fingers?? It just bothers me lol

Luqmaan
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
Luqmaan has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Apr 04, 2012 04:29 PM »

Assalyamu Aleykum
I was thinking to start a new post but after i found it to be insignificant and i'll just ask in here.
So I just wanted to ask advice from all of you about any good recipe for meat, it is something i don't cook very often and plus other people know better recipes than those i could have come up with. So could everyone just give me some ideas on what i can cook from meat (preferably soup or baked). JazzakumuLlahu Khair
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #3 on: Apr 04, 2012 06:04 PM »

walaikum salaam br luqman,

what kind of meat are we talking about? chicken, beef, lamb, ground meat??

if u can tolerate a little bit of spice the easiest thing is to buy various shan masalas and use a teaspoon of those with whatever it says on the back to cook. usually comes out pretty good. otherwise one has to buy an arsenal of various spices!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: