Madinat al-Muslimeen Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Apr 17, 2014 05:20 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: What's in a name? That which we call a zahra. By any other name would smell as shariah.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: pandora bracelet  (Read 1739 times)
austmuslimah
Sis

Reputation Power: 10
austmuslimah has no influence :(

« on: Apr 06, 2012 08:04 AM »

Anyone have a pandora bracelet? Been looking to get one for ages, but they are sooo expensive!

Heres a photo of one that I am very partial to at the moment.

Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #1 on: Apr 06, 2012 10:29 AM »

Wow!!That is so beautiful!
I did even know if that existed.LOL. I wonder what it is made of.Looks  pretty.
austmuslimah
Sis

« Reply #2 on: Apr 06, 2012 10:37 AM »

pandora is a jewelry company.
the bracelet is made up of many different beads/charms.

you can choose the charms you put on your bracelet, so its like everyone has a personalized bracelet.

heres another one i love
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #3 on: Apr 06, 2012 12:55 PM »

salam

They're made of either gold or silver.

For me personally I find them a bit much, but for you kids I'm sure they're fine.  oldshaykh

You can add charms to them over time, however they are on the pricey side for what they are IMO.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Mubaraka
Sis

Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #4 on: Apr 06, 2012 01:16 PM »

I liked the first pic more Smiley
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #5 on: Apr 06, 2012 04:19 PM »

wsalam,

Those are very cute austmuslimah! The Pandora phase went through the US like crazy a couple years ago. We even have a store in our mall that sells them. I'm not sure if I like all their designs, but some of them seem nice! Btw I know a sister that really wanted one and she left brochures of it all over her house lol (true story) don't know if her husband actually got one for her though!!
Mubaraka
Sis

« Reply #6 on: Apr 07, 2012 04:06 AM »

They're made of either gold or silver.

That must be really expensive then...with the gold and silver prices soaring and all...any idea about the price anyone???
austmuslimah
Sis

« Reply #7 on: Apr 08, 2012 08:03 AM »

ok so i bought the bracelet, plus 4 charms today and i spent 300... each charm is about 30 dollars :S ... it doesnt fill the bracelet, but its ok cuz ill slowly fill it up
Mubaraka
Sis

« Reply #8 on: Apr 08, 2012 09:51 AM »

Mabrook Sis austmuslimah!
 Yeh I guess it is a little expensive..so did u buy it in silver or gold?
austmuslimah
Sis

« Reply #9 on: Apr 08, 2012 03:12 PM »

Jazakallah !! Ive been working so many public holidays and weekends, and I decided to give myself a small treat. I bought the silver ones, I really really dont like gold colored jewelry.
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #10 on: Apr 09, 2012 06:10 AM »

Congrats austmuslimah!!! My sis in law and I were just on the Tiffany's site just browsing and dreaming Wink It's always fun and not as hurtful on your bank account!! Cheesy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: