Madinat al-Muslimeen Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Apr 23, 2014 02:34 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Double, double toil and tazkiyah.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ladies, how would you react if...  (Read 3100 times)
Hard2Hit
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
Hard2Hit has no influence :(

Taubah

« on: Apr 07, 2012 09:57 AM »

... your soon to be man did this

It was actually on display in Karachi, Pakistan.

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #1 on: Apr 07, 2012 10:56 AM »

salam

He wouldn't be my soon to be anything if his admission is correct & he's a '..dirty, sneaky, immoral, poorly endowed slimeball'.

I'd get a restraining order.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Apr 07, 2012 08:08 PM »

what the?Huh?Huh??? how come he put his picture up there?? seems kinda egotistical? why didn't he send her a nice note with some flowers? i can understand the grand gesture like a "will you marry me" billboard... but wow that just reminds her what a jerk he is!!
pearl
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
pearl has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Apr 08, 2012 03:32 AM »

The billboard states that this is "not a public service message."

Not so ... it most definitely IS a "public service message".  Any time a "dirty, sneaky, immoral, poorly endowed slimeball" outs himself it should be considered a public service!
Hard2Hit
Bro

Taubah

« Reply #4 on: Apr 08, 2012 06:53 AM »

A.A. ladies...

I couldnt have put it better! I'm stealing your responses =)

Wasalam.

PS: Any other smart inputs??

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
Fozia
Sis

Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #5 on: Apr 08, 2012 11:24 AM »

What are you using our responses for?

Dude on billboard sounds like a classic abusive, bet his target is hugely embarrassed by this stunt.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
austmuslimah
Sis

Reputation Power: 10
austmuslimah has no influence :(

« Reply #6 on: Apr 08, 2012 03:10 PM »

My gosh I dont even know how to react to this....
I really want to know what this guy did, just because its interesting to see if my suspicions are true. If you really are sorry, and consider yourself to be an dirty sneaky immoral slimeball, then why would you want to put anyone through the misfortune of being with you before really changing? SO selfish, and such a bad way to ask someone to reconsider you ... "yes please keep me, im a horrible person, but thats ok for you".... whatever

Im not a big fan of embarassing public gestures, the poor "fiance".

austmuslimah
Sis

« Reply #7 on: Apr 08, 2012 03:16 PM »

Thank god he didnt use the girls name.... but saying "princess" and calling yourself a "dirty sneaky immoral slimeball" just makes it super creepy.... *sending shivers down my spine*

This guy isnt sorry, hes just upset hes lost this girl. If he was really sorry he would keep his head down, mouth shut, and keep quietly making amends and not publically announce his mistake. Its not a romantic gesture, its pure stupidity.
Sr.Kathy
Sis

Reputation Power: 18
Sr.Kathy has no influence :(

« Reply #8 on: Apr 08, 2012 09:37 PM »

poorly endowed?Huh?
She must have written it for him
no guy would ever admit this...

"Allah surely knows the warmth of every teardrop... " Jaihoon
Hard2Hit
Bro

Taubah

« Reply #9 on: Apr 08, 2012 10:31 PM »

Salaams,

What are you using our responses for?

For reposting as mine, and upping my rishta points.

Danke

poorly endowed?Huh?
She must have written it for him
no guy would ever admit this...

Auntie Kathy, did you learn how to cook sheep brain ??

ruhee
Sis

Reputation Power: 11
ruhee has no influence :(

« Reply #10 on: Apr 09, 2012 09:18 AM »

I would be utterly thankful. It would be so embarrassing, that even if he had convinced me to forgive him, this would totally have undid everything! What a jerk- totally stupid.
Sr.Kathy
Sis

« Reply #11 on: Apr 09, 2012 05:17 PM »

I really think she made him do it-
If so- what about keeping the sins secret and not advertising them to the world?

lol... sheep brain... no intention of learning.... poor hubby... one of the downfalls of not marrying your own kind....
Since I can't have a "nice Chianti"... there will be no brain...

ruhee
Sis

« Reply #12 on: Apr 10, 2012 07:18 AM »

^ chianti?  Huh?
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #13 on: Apr 10, 2012 07:19 AM »

^ chianti?  Huh?

It's a type of wine

Sr.Kathy
Sis

« Reply #14 on: Apr 10, 2012 05:33 PM »

a reference to a movie- Silence of the Lambs about a psychiatrist and cannibalistic serial killer.

ruhee
Sis

« Reply #15 on: Apr 11, 2012 07:16 AM »

a reference to a movie- Silence of the Lambs about a psychiatrist and cannibalistic serial killer.

Undecided you guys watch scary stuff...silence of the lambs?  Huh?
Sr.Kathy
Sis

« Reply #16 on: Apr 11, 2012 10:05 PM »

not me! I can't even watch Peter and the Wolf!

JustOne
Sis

Reputation Power: 17
JustOne has no influence :(

« Reply #17 on: Apr 12, 2012 10:45 AM »

karachi, pakistan hmm..

my bets are he's single and he's advertising himself.
austmuslimah
Sis

« Reply #18 on: Apr 12, 2012 11:17 AM »

karachi, pakistan hmm..

my bets are he's single and he's advertising himself.

hahahaha omg if thats the case, hes gonna end up with a strange strange strange woman for finding that advertisment appealing!

well theres someone for everyone ....
Hard2Hit
Bro

Taubah

« Reply #19 on: Apr 12, 2012 12:14 PM »

^ I'm not sure about the rishta points thing. What I do know (almost sure) is that the billboard costed him nothing! Either he owns that business, or someone from his family and friends does.

We pakis back home are cheap like that...

jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #20 on: Apr 12, 2012 09:51 PM »

Hmmm did some research and this guy has a Fan Club on facebook!!! And there he posted pictures of the poor girl. And there's some article on Huffington Post about the billboard. He sounds like a crazy stalker! Feel sorry for the girl...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/05/billboard-apology-nabeel-khokhar-bhai_n_1077224.html
Hard2Hit
Bro

Taubah

« Reply #21 on: Apr 13, 2012 06:40 AM »

^
Some interesting comments there...

Snapshot attached for quick ref!

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #22 on: Apr 13, 2012 06:40 PM »

Salam,

I deleted the above as it's ppl making accusations and backbiting about his specific sins. We'll just leave his public billboard to judge him upon Wink
Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #23 on: Apr 13, 2012 07:37 PM »

Suppose we say,the guy in question is genuine about his feelings.
Yet choosing this way of apologizing or wooing his girl back speaks volumes about his mental setup.A real imbalanced personality.
He probably thinks he can do anything he wants and can get away with it...
Poor guy is washing his dirty linen in public.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: