Madinat al-Muslimeen Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Apr 16, 2014 11:13 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: This is the winter of our dawah.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: wish list  (Read 5222 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2012 03:46 PM »

May Allah grant everyone's wishes. Ameen.

But just want to say sometimes we limit our Duas to "needs" which is fine, thinking that extreme asceticsm is more Islamic, but is it? Weren't some of the best Muslims the wealthiest who used what they earned on Islam and their families. Didn't the prophet saw say what he loved the most in the world were "prayer, women and perfume!" and Allah is Allah!! the Most Generous and can give us anything. Why limit ourselves!! We should ask for all kinds of stuff expecting that if it is khair Allah will give it to us non?

And wishes are just wishes, they're sometimes fun just to wish? Fun to also work for something and save up and finally buy it too, even if it's not a need.

Anyways soapbox over, back to ur regularly scheduled program Wink

adding this to my wishlist!!

smells amazingggg

Nafs
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2012 06:28 PM »

... perfumes made out of poppy flowers ....

that's very interesting ...

maybe I should start a line myself <_>
Nafs
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2012 06:33 PM »

as salaamu alaykum,

Hold on, you CAN purchase *some* things on Pinterest - it depend on what people have 'pinned' and from where.  (You just click on the image to trace back to the original site).  I hate looking at things that you can't actually buy so most of my pins link back to an actual shop that is selling the product. But it can get frustrating especially when people pin off tumblr and there isn't a way to figure out how to actually buy something, and some people do pin and have boards just for the ideas/visuals to look at and get inspired.

I think I take it too seriously because I'm very particular about what I pin (I hate it when it links back to nothing or the wrong thing) so I always make sure its pinned correctly which is actually very time consuming.  I guess it's supposed to be more fun and just looking at the actual visuals in front of you.

salaam

Lol Walaikum Asalaam :O

Whaaaaat ... okay some of the stuff I linked I guess was like jannah said, a bit too above my budget *sigh*

but that's very cool of you to put effort in it so when we find that one thing we are OH so in love with ..we know where to find it <3 ... OMG OMG speaking of!!

Jannah > http://www.etsy.com/listing/69807069/i-am-mr-darcy-smlxl-charcoal-grey

I am tempted to open a pinterest account ..
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2012 07:47 PM »

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllll  haha i LOVE it nafsiiiii  heart heart heart heart heart heart

how bout i wear a regency dress and make my husband wear that t-shirt when we get married... so perfect right Wink
Blessedgrandma
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
Blessedgrandma has no influence :(

« Reply #29 on: Jun 01, 2012 08:01 AM »

I actually bought something for me last month, I have the Kindle Fire I wanted.
My son nearly chewed me out on spending the money but stopped when his wife chewed him out
pointing out that my money goes to my elder mother and the grandkids, she told him it is the first thing she remembers
me buying for my own self Smiley
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #30 on: Jun 01, 2012 03:37 PM »

Ooo the kindle fire is nice! Really helps you out when ur  bored or commuting to work and things.

U know what I would actually love on my wishlist!! To totally redesign my front and backyards into Mr. Miagi's garden!! Complete with walkways, little pond, benches ornamental trees and flowers and swings....Wouldn't that be awesome Smiley

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #31 on: Jun 04, 2012 03:57 AM »

nafsi this be for u after what we talked abt in chat1! lol

VANT all jewelery! (ok like at least one?  Grin)

also every. single. thing. on this blog: http://choli-ke-peeche.tumblr.com  sooooooooo incredibly gorgeous i could eat every picture!
Nafs
« Reply #32 on: Jun 04, 2012 10:08 PM »

BlessedGrandma, that is so sweet of your daughter in law! MashaAllah Smiley

Jannah, OMG ..gorgeous! <3 For an event I would wear everything but the rings, they are a little too big, but over here of course it just loooks really nice!! *sigh*

and and and I knew you'd love the Mr. Darcy shirt, I hope they don't run out *blush*
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #33 on: Jun 05, 2012 05:56 PM »

and and and I knew you'd love the Mr. Darcy shirt, I hope they don't run out *blush*

lols u have something to tell us/?? come on chat Wink
Nafs
« Reply #34 on: Jun 08, 2012 09:23 AM »

^ Lol no I don't! Just like the shirt .. maybe I should buy it for myself now that I think about it *blush*

austmuslimah
Sis

Reputation Power: 10
austmuslimah has no influence :(

« Reply #35 on: Jun 10, 2012 03:55 PM »

a new tea set --- a beautiful ceramic teapot/cups/milk jug/sugar bowl --- ramadan is coming up and tea is always a must!!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: