Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Charity: The Prophet said: 'Charity (sadaqah) is due upon every joint of a person on every day that the sun rises. Administering justice between two people is an act of charity; and to help a man concerning his riding beast by helping him on to it or lifting his luggage on to it is an act of charity; a good word is charity; and every step which you take to prayer is charity; and removing that which is harmful from the road is charity.' (Sahîh Bukhârî)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Came Up With Salah Feet Positions  (Read 1008 times)
Hard2Hit
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
Hard2Hit has no influence :(

Taubah

« on: Apr 12, 2012 03:26 PM »

A.A.

Does anybody have quick pointers and short excerpts on the topic ?

I'm more interested in knowing about this position, that males in hanafi fiqh are asked to be in:

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #1 on: Apr 12, 2012 04:17 PM »

Couldn't give you positive references as to who came up with it. But I reckon the clue is in 'Hanafi' part of Hanafi fiqh no?

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Hard2Hit
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
Hard2Hit has no influence :(

Taubah

« Reply #2 on: Apr 12, 2012 07:53 PM »

Yeah the clue is there, and it says that the nose pin is lost in a swimming pool.

So before I dive in for a search operation, I wanted to ask fellow swimmers if they've seen it.

And then one such swimmer gives me "the hint" .

Thank you, madame...

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
ruhee
Sis

Reputation Power: 11
ruhee has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Apr 13, 2012 09:52 PM »

I have seen shafis pray like that too so maybe it's not exclusively hanafi- and especially taught by saudi scholars I thought.
sadah
Brother
Bro

Reputation Power: 38
sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #4 on: Apr 18, 2012 08:02 PM »

Salam
You ever read Sifatul-Salatin-Nabiy by Sheik Nasiruddeen Albaniy? I reckon he cited from reliable hadeeths various sitting positions (for both males and females) during prayer. Though I cant remember wether Hanafiy school goes on it or not, but that position is performed in-between sujoods and during first sitting for Tashahhud (and during the only sitting in case of 2-Rakaat salah). Wallahu a'lam.

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: