Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

The dhulan doth protest too much.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Assalamu'alaikum  (Read 400 times)
UmmWafi
Sis

Reputation Power: 12
UmmWafi has no influence :(

« on: Apr 13, 2012 03:01 AM »

Dear brothers and sisters whom I miss so very much,

I have been tardy in coming here of late. My sincere apologies. Inshallah I will visit more often. Just wanted to share my Juma'ah salaam to all of you  malaysis

Ya Allah Ya Rabbuna, we are so unworthy of Your Jannah but we fear an-Naar. Guide our heart and our mind towards You and Your Love. You are al-Ghafur and al-Wadud. Embrace us in Your infinite Mercy and protect us from all the evils and lies of dunya, ameen.

"And never give up hope of Allah's soothing Mercy: Truly no one despairs of Allah's soothing Mercy except those who have no faith." Holy Quran surah 12 ayah 87

Juma'ah Mubarak everyone

Wassalam
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Apr 13, 2012 06:43 PM »

walaikum salaam wrt wbt,

Nice to hear from you our dear sis ummwafi. wish you were around to post more!! Ameen on your duas and khair mubarak hope you had a great jumah Smiley

ws
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: