Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: (Good) U.S. hajj packages that go through UAE?  (Read 983 times)
S-money
Bro

Reps: 1

« on: Mar 04, 2012 04:00 PM »

Salams,

My wife and I are planning for hajj this year, insha Allah, and I'm looking for recommendations on U.S. tour groups.  We will be dropping off/picking up the kids in UAE (Dubai/Abu Dhabi, either one) with relatives, so we need to pick a package that flies through there.

Any ideas?  We will basically just need to be able to meet the hajj group in UAE since we'll want to arrive there a couple of days earlier than the group.

Jazakumallahu khair,
S$

jannah
Administrator

Reps: 2777

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Mar 06, 2012 06:21 PM »

wsalam,

My father and I went like 7?!! years ago and we had to arrange our trip with the Hajj group to go to India first and then go to Hajj, and let me tell you it was not cheap!!  :'( It was really complicated too and they gave us a really hard time about everything. (Although I get the feeling this is every Hajj group and part and parcel of Hajj.)

So first you should find what group you want to go with and see if you can make arrangements with their travel agents to go to UAE first to drop off the kids. Since UAE is really close to Saudi I'm sure they could do something where you meet up with the main group in Jeddah at the same time they arrive there.

I've always heard good things about Dar us salam which is the biggest Hajj group in the US, but I don't know if they make special arrangements about travel plans. We went with airlink because sh M was there, but I think if u get his Hajj Cds you'd get about the same thing.

Hopefully Brkhalid or someone who lives in UAE or has done Hajj before can post and give more insight too. (I'd also call up brothers Saleem and Riaz who are both veterans to get more infos!!)

In the meantime we have a Hajj forum that we usually keep open only during Hajj season, but I'll reopen it as an archive and you can check out old posts that might be helpful with tips and things.

AND DO NOT FORGET TO MAKE DUA FOR ME WHEN UR THERE.

Ok  Grin

PS - Here's the link to the Hajj forum. --> http://jannah.org/madina/index.php?board=57.0  I'll put this thread in there too.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: