// Quran Stories
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Calmness: The Prophet said: 'Calmness and determination is from Allah and haste is from Satan.' (Sunan At-Tirmidhî)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Quran Stories  (Read 1338 times)
Lyte

Reputation Power: 0
Lyte has no influence :(

« on: May 06, 2012 10:55 AM »

Salaams,

Was wondering if anyone knows of any sites which gives us in detail the stories based from the Quran.

I have tried looking but just find sites giving a translation from the quranic verse.

Anything would be much appreciated.

Thank You
hajra
الَسَـــــــلاَمُ عَلَيــْــكُم وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكـَـاتُه
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
hajra has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012 06:19 PM »

salam
www.islambasics.com/index.php?act=download&BID=80
try this..

Narrated AbuHurayrah:
The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) used to say: "O Allah, I seek refuge in Thee from four things: Knowledge which does not profit, a heart which is not submissive, a soul which has an insatiable appetite, and a supplication which is not heard."
Akram
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
Akram has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012 07:53 AM »

Try this below
http://www.hezbuttawheed.com/
Real Islam

MUHAMMAD THE GREATEST MAN

Reputation Power: 5
MUHAMMAD THE GREATEST MAN has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Sep 28, 2013 12:47 AM »

On the authority of Abu-Huraira, who said: I used to call my mother to Islam when she was still a polytheist. One day, while I was calling her she mentioned something about the Prophet , Peace and Blessings be Upon Him, that I detested. So I went to see the Prophet , Peace and Blessings be Upon Him, while crying and told him: I used to call my mother to Islam and she would refuse. I called her today and she mentioned something about you that I detested. Please invoke the blessings and guidance of Allah on her. Then the Prophet , Peace and Blessings be Upon Him, said: O Great Allah guide the motherof Abu-Huraira. So I left full of hope because of the Prophet's supplication for my mother. When I reached home I found that the door was partially closed. My mother heard my footsteps and said: Stay still Abu-Huraira, then I heard the water running; he added my mother performed body ablution, put on her cloths and hurriedly opened the door without her head-cover and said: "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah and Muhammad, Peace and Blessings be Upon Him, is the Messenger of Allah". I went back to the Prophet , Peace and Blessings be Upon Him, crying of joy and told him: I am bringing you good news; Allah answered your prayers and guided the mother of Abu-Huraira. The Prophet , Peace andBlessings be Upon Him, praised and glorified Allah and said: this is good. Isaid: Oh Messenger of Allah, pray to Allah to make me and my mother beloved by Allah's believing slaves and make us love them. The Prophet , Peace and Blessings be Upon Him, said: Oh Allah, make this little slave of Yours and hismother (meaning Abu-Huraira and his mother) become beloved by your believing slaves and make the believers love them. Ever since, there was not a believer who heard of me, even without seeing me, that did not love me. Reported byMuslim in Sahih Muslim (Muslim Authentic volumes) under # 2491.

http://www.knowmuhammad.org/islamic-stories/-/asset_publisher/2qjX/content/the-story-of-the-mother-of-abu-huraira?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.knowmuhammad.org%2Fislamic-stories%3Fp_p_id%3D101_INSTANCE_2qjX%26p_p_lifecycle%3D0%26p_p_state%3Dnormal%26p_p_mode%3Dview%26p_p_col_id%3Dcolumn_2%26p_p_col_pos%3D1%26p_p_col_count%3D2
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: