Welcome Guest, please login or register.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: National March For Children In Syria  (Read 1311 times)
Israaeel
Bro

Reputation Power: 11
Israaeel has no influence :(

« on: May 31, 2012 12:14 AM »

Intentional horrific actions by the Syrian government against children have been witnessed by the world.

There is a march organised by an organization called 'SyriaActionCommittee' to speak out for the oppressed Muslims in Syria to show solidarity and support for them.

Date: Friday 1st june
Time: After Salaat ul-Jumu'ah
Meeting: Regents Park Mosque [London] - march would stop at the Syrian embassy

Please try and come down, or at least inform others who may be able to come.

DEMONSTRATION March For The Children OF Syria 1.6.2012
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 279
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012 07:45 PM »

There is a special place in Hell for Bashar and his family.
Luqmaan
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
Luqmaan has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Jun 01, 2012 11:58 AM »

Even though we shouldn't say about anyone specific that his place in Hell. It is only for Allah to decide. But I do pray may Allah deal with him as He Subhanahu Wa T'alya dealt with Fir'aun and his people, because their stories are similar, perhaps their ends are to be similar as well.
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #3 on: Jun 01, 2012 03:16 PM »

wsalam,

yes ur probably right bro. i'll just say he is a public figure and ruler who's actions are well known (from his own mouth justifying his actions). the best we can say is 'may Allah give him what he deserves' which is condemnation enough.

for myself the concept of Hellfire at times gives me comfort in a very odd way. how awful to believe that the evilist people in the world will just turn to dust, the same as the kindest humanitarians! Allah is truly Just and will indeed be the Best of Judges.

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #4 on: Jun 01, 2012 06:20 PM »

http://news.yahoo.com/11-old-played-dead-survive-syria-massacre-200513272.html

http://soundcloud.com/amir-sulaiman/the-babies

Allah!
Luqmaan
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
Luqmaan has no influence :(

« Reply #5 on: Jun 02, 2012 05:17 AM »

You are right, i agree. Likewise in the same way i find comfort in the concept of jannat-ul-firdaus. I believe and pray that Allah by His Grace and Mercy will admit those people, who suffer and go through all those tremendous trials, to the highest places in Paradise. And they won't remember anything of this world...
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #6 on: Jun 02, 2012 09:06 PM »

Ameen bro. Ameen.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: