// Driving from Minnesota to Michigan and back...
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Whoever knows all things without knowing God-Great and Glorious-is not worthy to be called wise because he does not know the most sublime and highest of all things. -Imam Al-Ghazali
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Driving from Minnesota to Michigan and back...  (Read 3439 times)
Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #25 on: Jul 04, 2012 12:27 PM »

Yes Sis Halima...now u know why  Hyderabad is notorious for having bad traffic manners...
but I for a change follow rules.. Grin
peace
Sis

Reputation Power: 21
peace barely matters :(peace barely matters :(

« Reply #26 on: Jul 08, 2012 02:04 PM »

[/quote]
I actually forgot when I last stopped at a red light Grin Hyderabadi rules are only on paper Wink
[/quote]
 Okkkk! so we have a Sheik Chilli on board! If all your limbs are intact I am sure its not true about red lights. Do you know the meaning of word "HAANKNA".
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #27 on: Jul 08, 2012 04:40 PM »

I actually forgot when I last stopped at a red light Grin Hyderabadi rules are only on paper Wink
[/quote]
 Okkkk! so we have a Sheik Chilli on board! If all your limbs are intact I am sure its not true about red lights. Do you know the meaning of word "HAANKNA".
[/quote]
Ok a little exaggeration but a visit to hyderabad will change your mind
peace
Sis

Reputation Power: 21
peace barely matters :(peace barely matters :(

« Reply #28 on: Jul 09, 2012 01:10 PM »

where in hyderabad do you live? I will ask sr. mubaraka too where she lives.
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #29 on: Jul 09, 2012 10:03 PM »

where in hyderabad do you live? I will ask sr. mubaraka too where she lives.

oldshaykh
sis mubaraka lives in the new city, she has wide roads nearby..I live in the old city, something like old delhi, the lanes aren't as narrow as delhi's though but still, they are narrow compared to what regular roads are like. So zipping through traffic in those lanes is quite like stunt driving to people in the west.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: