// Maher Zain LATEST!!!
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Perseverance: The Prophet said: 'There is no clement person who has not stumbled, nor is there no wise person who possesses no experience.' (Sunan At-Tirmidhî, Mustadarak Al-Hâkim)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maher Zain LATEST!!!  (Read 1112 times)
Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

Reputation Power: 25
Riat8883 barely matters :(Riat8883 barely matters :(

« on: May 30, 2012 08:42 PM »

I saw on Islam Channel that Maher Zain new album is out. I didnt even know it was not yet out. I've been listening to it for the past month now when going to work. I dont know where my husband got it. But its so nice. Listen to it. Am sure I've beaten most of you out there on this.
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012 07:45 PM »

Post some videos!! I haven't heard anything new in awhile...
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Jun 04, 2012 09:50 PM »

This came out this morning I believe. Really touching song, especially for anyone who has lost anyone. I kept thinking of one of my best friends who's gone before us...

Maher Zain - So Soon | Official Music Video

As for Maher Zain his videos and songs just get better and better I have to admit. These are really the kinds of songs and videos Sami Yusuf should be putting out. Sami's voice is the sweeter of the two and his songs more "professional" but can't deny Maher Zain's songs are really interesting. I went to a wedding yesterday and they played Barakallahulukama over and over again too lol.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: