Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

All the world's a kabob truck.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Saudi Woman Defies Religious Police: It Is None of Your Business If I Wear Nail  (Read 651 times)
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« on: May 31, 2012 12:59 PM »

Saudi Woman Defies Religious Police: It Is None of Your Business If I Wear Nail Polish
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012 07:44 PM »

Isn't MEMRI the Israeli funded thing that always posts anti Muslim type stuff like shaikhs saying wack stuff and what not?? I wouldn't trust a single thing they post.

Also the guy in the beginning is like 'you have to cover your hair here'. Maybe she wasn't doing that? Which is law in Saudi. The nail polish thing does seem odd. They need to read our threads about nail polish and fake nails lol. She might have been not praying hence ok to wear nail polish??
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012 11:48 PM »

this video first went up on youtube and then MEMRI copied it from there coz it was anti saudi ... and the religious police can be crazy at times, accusing people of stuff they didn't do

however, I posted this because I love to see authorities squirm Grin whether saudi religious police or indian police or silly american govt spokesmen who are ripped up by the press ... it just gives me so much satisfaction that at that time, the term public servant actually means what it says Cheesy
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #3 on: Jun 01, 2012 02:24 AM »

i read about this earlier today, but haven't watched the video; 2 thumbs up to akhan's comment!

BABA
 desibro

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
peace
Sis

Reputation Power: 21
peace barely matters :(peace barely matters :(

« Reply #4 on: Jun 03, 2012 03:31 PM »

What about the woman who got arrested because of wearing niqaab. The two should meet.

P.S when I used to be hijaabless and my husb insisted on hijab I fought with him. Then I began Hijab and my own relatives and friends said what are u doing donning hijab like old women I fought with them too. Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: