// Muslim Woman Violated For Wearing Niqaab!
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: "One day my maternal uncle said to me, do you not remember God who created you? I replied, how shall I remember Him? He told me, when you change into your bedclothes, say three times in your heart without moving your tongue: God is with me, God watches over me, God is my witness … For years I did not cease to practise this, and I experienced a sweetness in my innermost being because of it." - Sahl Al-Tustari
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Muslim Woman Violated For Wearing Niqaab!  (Read 998 times)
Israaeel
Bro

Reputation Power: 11
Israaeel has no influence :(

« on: Jun 01, 2012 05:22 PM »

I just came across this video where the brother is saying that a sister wearing a Niqaab in Belgium [where its illegal] got arrested by undercover cops, stripped and beaten and ended up in hospital:

Muslim Sister Arrested In Belgium For Wearing A Niqab by Abu Abdullah Al-Britani
rahma
Sis

Reputation Power: 73
rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #1 on: Jun 02, 2012 12:16 AM »

Ok.....

I kinda got the creeps when the subtitle showed up as "world wide dominance of Islam".
What's that about?

It seems that this guy is trying to fan the flames.

Here's the Huffington Post article:  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/01/belgian-police-veiled-woman-arrest_n_1561495.html  Little bit differnt take.  Who's version is correct?  Don't know.  I'm from America where most of the main stream media is full of bull.  So, I just don't know...

But this guy is off the mark.  It sounds like he wants Islamic revolutions in non-Muslim countries.  He wants Sharia Law to be the law of the world.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Sharia Law tell you to obey the laws of the country that you live in?  If you feel the law is unjust, like banning the veil, than you should work within the law to change it.  If you want to engage in civil disobedience and wear the veil anyway as a protest or declaration of your faith, then you should be ready to accept the consequences.  I'm not saying that the police should have beat her, if that's what happened.   But if you choose to disobey the law out of conscience, then you have to play it out to the end.

I just don't like they way this guy is trying to rile up everyone.

Other thoughts anyone?

peace
Sis

Reputation Power: 21
peace barely matters :(peace barely matters :(

« Reply #2 on: Jun 03, 2012 03:22 PM »

if its true that the police misbehaved with her due to the viel I feel compassion for her and anger at her equally. Obviously she would have known that her viel will invite trouble then why put oneself in this kind of trouble for something that is not even compulsory in Isalm.
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #3 on: Jun 04, 2012 03:37 AM »

ws,

some muslims do believe it's mandatory. don't think anyone is inviting getting beaten and stuff! definitely not her fault. that is police brutality to say the least!! but i do agree with rahma these kind of videos (haven't watched it but know the genre) are really unhelpful to say the least.
Iftikhar
Bro

Reputation Power: 3
Iftikhar has no influence :(

« Reply #4 on: Feb 09, 2013 09:57 PM »

A hijab is not cultural it is in fact religious. It is to cover a women's beauty i.e her hair.

Muslims are always facing a backlash for everything they do. If a Sikh man can wear his turban to be a guard for the Queen, why can't this school allow pupils to wear a piece of cloth to cover their hair. It is a religious symbol and the sooner everyone accepts its stay in this country, the better. No point fighting the inevitable. And yet images of the holy mother Mary show her covering her head. I wonder if she enrolled in this school they would treat her the same? I would much prefer to see young girls wearing modest clothes than the mini skirts of an excuse of school uniform they are made to wear. All these comments about her having to enrol in an Islamic school sound very ignorant to me. Isn't it better that they are trying to integrate and co-exist with people from other backgrounds and religious beliefs, without having to give up on their own? The only way to live together is to learn from each other. The school should practice tolerance and be reasonable. It is not unreasonable to allow the child to wear a headscarf if her parents feel very strongly. Surely she is there to be educated...everything else should be secondary.

What nonsense by the governing body , hundreds and hundreds of UK primary schools allow Muslim girls to wear hijab as part of their uniform, and why not, it's neat and tidy - and stops the poor girls from catching nits from their peers!. And surprise surprise the sky hasn't fallen down yet. And moreover in the interests of a united society in the future I would far rather see Muslim girls being educated in mainstream schools wearing hijab rather than being sent to religious schools because the mainstream schools are inventing petty rules that exclude them and divide them from the society that they are going to be living in and contributing to as adults. To those saying that this child should attend a Muslim school - do any of you know how many Muslim schools there are in Britain? Have a guess ..... Just over a year ago there were about 140. And just 11 of those were state funded. Conversely there are nearly 4600 Church of England schools and over 2000 Roman Catholic schools funded by the state. As you can see, there aren't many Muslim schools in Britain.

islamicsocks

Reputation Power: 10
islamicsocks has no influence :(

[Banned]

« Reply #5 on: Feb 13, 2013 01:01 PM »

You know these Kaffar accuse us of oppressing women for the way they dress.
And then they list countries like Saudi Arabia And Iran and Afghanistan when ruled by the Taliban and state women are opressed in those countries.
But I have never heard of any woman being treated this bad in those countries for not dressing Islamic?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: