Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Discipline: The Prophet said: 'The wise one is he who has subdued his lower self and has prepared for what follows death. And the foolish one is he who has placed his lower self in pursuance of its desires and has vain hopes about Allah.' (Sunan At-Tirmidhî, Sunan Ibn Mâjah)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Upgrades!  (Read 751 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Jun 04, 2012 06:21 PM »

Salam,

I'll be upgrading the board probably this week or next to a new version in preparation for Ramadan.
This usually means everything will get crazy and broken for awhile, so if you notice anything not working or strange let me know. It'll be a big process of moving everything over slowly and adding all the mods we have one at a time if they're available for the new version. This is a good time to mention any ideas or suggestions you have for our functionality and things!!! so please let me know! Some old things will probably stop working but I think we'll have some interesting new things so we'll see how everything goes!!  Have a feeling I'll be needing a lot of  bebzi bebzis for this Wink k ws computer
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Jun 08, 2012 02:11 AM »

salams,

You guys should now see Facebook ticker like updates in the upper right hand corner. Like when someone responds to your post or you get a private message! It's really cute!

Also theres a new 'reputation' system. Sorry all previous reps got totally wiped out.   :'( But hey everyone's even now?

And working on a Bookmarks upgrade that will let you 'bookmark' certain favorite threads you want to remember or write back to later.
silver
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
silver has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Jun 08, 2012 02:21 AM »

Well, you can still see the reps if you click on someone's name. Maybe they are not wiped out. Anyhow... Bookmark is a good idea.
Admin
Administrator

Reputation Power: 107
Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #3 on: Jun 08, 2012 02:29 AM »

yikes thats weird... i'll check it out... also button not showing up...

we should probably pick a better name than "reputation power" any suggestions??
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #4 on: Jun 08, 2012 05:31 AM »

There's also a new "Today's Posts" link at the main menu that has.... today's posts!! Smiley  & no doesn't include any of our secret one's!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: