// [FAQ] How do I give "Reputation Power" and how do I see mine?
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Moderation: The Prophet said: 'The religion (of Islam) is easy. No one ever made it difficult without it becoming too much for him. So avoid extremes and strike a balance, do the best you can and be cheerful, and seek Allah's help (through prayer) in the morning, and evening, and part of the night.' (Sahîh Bukhârî)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [FAQ] How do I give "Reputation Power" and how do I see mine?  (Read 3549 times)
Admin
Administrator

Reputation Power: 107
Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)

« on: Jun 08, 2012 03:51 AM »

Q. How do I give "Reputation Power" and how do I see mine?

A. To give someone positive or negative reputation power click on the little blue heart under their name for the post that you like. Then at the top you'll see a little box appear that says
What do you think of this post?
I agree I disagree
Comment:
[Submit]

Choose agree/disagree, enter your comment and click on submit.

To see your own reputation power click on Profile from the main menu and View Reputation.
austmuslimah
Sis

Reputation Power: 10
austmuslimah has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Jun 10, 2012 04:00 PM »

does this mean our reps that we already have are gone? boo i loved reaching 21 reps!
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #2 on: Jun 10, 2012 08:07 PM »

pahahahhahahaha I've just noticed it says 'Fozia has no influence' next to my info.

Sums me up to a tea lol

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #3 on: Jun 10, 2012 08:56 PM »

I think I saw on the other FAQ thread that our reps show up on our profile still after you click a person's name, but yeah Sis J had said it wiped out our reps, at least from being visible on the board directly next to posts where the new reputation power is now.

BABA
 desibro

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
WCoastbaba
Bro

WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #4 on: Jun 10, 2012 08:58 PM »

Yup, reps still visible on profile page.....I got 32! I was at 29 last time I logged on maybe last week or so. Cooool! Thanks to whoever gave those!

BABA
 desibro

Admin
Administrator

Reputation Power: 107
Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #5 on: Jun 11, 2012 04:20 PM »

is the new rep system working??? i just gave out a few reps...
Fozia
Sis

Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #6 on: Jun 11, 2012 04:33 PM »

ohohoh I have reputation...but still no influence Cheesy

I can see it now there's going to be a reputations war isn't there, where's Br Akhan and sis Austmuslimah haven't they gotten wind of this new reputations thingy....

On the other hand OMG I've got a reputation fainting

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
austmuslimah
Sis

« Reply #7 on: Jun 12, 2012 09:00 AM »

Im so bummed out! my "reputation power " is at zero !! and I was loving my reps lol

ahh

must give out more sage advice rather than being so childish lol !
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #8 on: Jun 12, 2012 03:27 PM »

lol i tried to give you a rep austmuslimah for the sisters only thread but it told me to 'spread rep' so not sure what that means!! maybe i have to rep other ppl then get back to u Smiley
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #9 on: Jun 12, 2012 07:24 PM »

okies so I tried to give sis austmuslimah a reputation wotsit and nuffink has happened!!! Boooo !

This is too complicated my little brain cannot take it.

jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #10 on: Jun 12, 2012 10:19 PM »

I think she has to click on them first and then they show up?? Go here austi: http://jannah.org/madina/index.php?action=profile  then click on view reputation!
austmuslimah
Sis

« Reply #11 on: Jun 12, 2012 10:49 PM »

awww you guys are sweet !! tried returning a "reputation" --> but no change i think
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #12 on: Jun 12, 2012 11:22 PM »

thinking zis eez just too too complicated, my brain she explodes .............see ------------>steamingmad

Hard2Hit
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
Hard2Hit has no influence :(

Taubah

« Reply #13 on: Jun 13, 2012 10:40 AM »

A.A.

I'm not liking that zero next to my name! Twelve years as a Madinite and THIS is what I get  Angry

Thinking about launching a DDOS Hack Attack in 3, 2....

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #14 on: Jun 13, 2012 06:05 PM »

Ok I figured out how this works!!

Reputation 'Points' and Reputation 'Power' are different!! So 100 rep points = 1 power!! lol yikes it's going to take us forever to get any "power"!!!

And we are giving people only rep points when we click on the "Add Reputation" link or heart !

Update!
Ok found the settings so I'll do this:  

1 point for every post a person adds
5 points for a thread
1 point for every time someone "agrees" with your post
1 Power for every 10 points!!
new users get an automatic 10 points!
u can give up to 25 rep points a day
and u can't give two rep points in a row to someone!
WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #15 on: Jun 13, 2012 07:37 PM »

Whoa, thanks for the info/update Sis J. Yeah, I just checked my updated stats, makes sense now. Things getting complex around here  Grin

BABA
  desibro

sadah
Brother
Bro

Reputation Power: 38
sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #16 on: Jun 14, 2012 06:23 AM »

Where was I when all these are happening. I must have missed a lot.

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
theswordofgod

Reputation Power: 0
theswordofgod has no influence :(

« Reply #17 on: Jun 15, 2012 05:15 PM »

im confused.
agree?
 Huh?

peace
Sis

Reputation Power: 21
peace barely matters :(peace barely matters :(

« Reply #18 on: Jun 19, 2012 07:00 AM »

and why can't I be trusted!!!! sr Jannah.  Angry
I had around 10 reps last time I noticed them. Who made it minus 19?Huh?? Its showing -19 on my profile page!
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #19 on: Jun 19, 2012 01:52 PM »

wsalam,

aazeen i think it went to -19 because these reps are posts based and if you remember i deleted a thread and a whole bunch of your posts in it on request! so thats why it turned negative. i reset you back to 10 now!!
peace
Sis

Reputation Power: 21
peace barely matters :(peace barely matters :(

« Reply #20 on: Jun 20, 2012 12:14 PM »

okkkk. thank u  Smiley
Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #21 on: Jun 21, 2012 01:16 PM »

Shocked when I last checked in... had a humble sum of  11 reps to my credit....Now I find 7....I am demoted!!!!  :'(

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #22 on: Jun 21, 2012 03:26 PM »

Salam, I deleted some threads on request so you might have posted in that thread and that's why your reps went down. Solution: just post more!!! Wink
Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #23 on: Jun 24, 2012 11:28 AM »

ok.

LOL,will post more Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: