// Saudi princess caught doing a runner from hotel at 3.30am
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Non-judgemental: The Prophet said: 'Do not search for (the faults of others), for if anyone searches for (others) faults, God will search for his.' (Sunan Abî Dawûd)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Saudi princess caught doing a runner from hotel at 3.30am  (Read 833 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Jun 10, 2012 05:14 AM »

More money than sense?? In this case, no money either!! :p
=======================

$30 million dollars in unpaid hotel and shopping bills? 60 servants? From the family that runs the Holy Land!

Epic bail: Saudi princess caught doing a runner from hotel at 3.30am... with 60 servants in tow
Bosses were stunned when they caught the Saudi princess sneaking out in the middle of the night with her mountain of luggage

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/saudi-princess-does-runner-from-hotel-at-330am-862704

akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #1 on: Jun 10, 2012 05:44 AM »

This is the second time she did this. Earlier she shopped with IOU receipts and left, then they all bounced Tongue
Bee

Reputation Power: 0
Bee has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Jun 10, 2012 05:49 AM »

Disgusting! Absolutely disgusting! madauntie

“Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement, nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen Keller
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #3 on: Jun 10, 2012 10:24 AM »

It's not like she can hide tho, surely the invoices all land on her fathers desk in a very short time span. Followed by threats of bailiffs!!!

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

Reputation Power: 25
Riat8883 barely matters :(Riat8883 barely matters :(

« Reply #4 on: Jun 10, 2012 10:43 AM »

Whats the whole story. When I click on the link its just saying sorry the story is currently not available.
Fozia
Sis

Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #5 on: Jun 10, 2012 12:20 PM »

Try here:

http://www.rt.com/news/saudi-princess-skips-hotel-bill-851/

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
austmuslimah
Sis

Reputation Power: 10
austmuslimah has no influence :(

« Reply #6 on: Jun 10, 2012 03:58 PM »

lol what a joke! its so silly, and funny
Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

Reputation Power: 25
Riat8883 barely matters :(Riat8883 barely matters :(

« Reply #7 on: Jun 10, 2012 08:48 PM »

Thanks sis Fozia. Some people are not ashamed.
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #8 on: Jun 11, 2012 03:30 PM »

Since she has diplomatic immunity they can't really do anything to her. She can just run away to Saudi or start the same thing in another country!! The funniest thing is the stuff she bought... 40k!!?? like how??
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #9 on: Jun 11, 2012 03:47 PM »

well for one the retailers can refuse credit as they would us mere mortals.

She's been living in a swanky hotel since christmas with a 60 strong entourage I imagine she has comandeered several floors for herself that's going towards a lot of the bill I would think.

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #10 on: Jun 11, 2012 04:09 PM »

lol saw this cartoon and reminded me of the above. how some ppl believe they are above the law and perhaps bc they are so rich and powerful they are??!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tbhD-yRweeE
austmuslimah
Sis

Reputation Power: 10
austmuslimah has no influence :(

« Reply #11 on: Jun 12, 2012 09:03 AM »

my gosh i cant understand how some people allow themselves such lavish lifestyles!

i feel guilty just eating out dinner on friday night !
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #12 on: Jun 12, 2012 09:32 AM »

It's the life she is accustomed to.

I actually feel sorry for her, her divorce has forced her to curb her expenditure. That doesn't excuse her behaviour in anyway and the arab rich really do waste their wealth in a truly spectacular fashion.

However this woman was used to a certain lifestyle and her divorce has reduced this which she is unable to come to terms with clearly....or she's determined to make her ex pay for what she feels is her due.

Nafs
« Reply #13 on: Jun 12, 2012 09:20 PM »

Like someone said ..funny but sad!

May Allah guide her InshaAllah .......and us! Ameen Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: