Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Make a wish! What is that you desire?  (Read 387 times)
Tasnia

Reps: 64

« on: Aug 05, 2012 01:50 AM »

There is a narration in a hadith which states that Allah desends to the nearest heaven the last third of each night and asks humanity, what is it that we want. And surely He will grant it.
Imagine this! Imagine Allah in all His might and power asking YOU this. He is the Most Mericul, most kind. In fact one drop of his mercy is spent on this earth (for example, his provisions, his sustenance, and help, etc) and 99 drops of mercy are researved for the day of resurection. This is how merciful Allah truly is and considering it from an alien's perspecitive, humans would be crazy (absulotley insane) to miss this chance.

But subanallah. Where are we when Allah asks us what we want (anything that we want from both this dunya and the akirah)?

We are sleeping. We are eating or drinking. We were tending to children or watching late night TV. Or on our phones and internet surfing.

Ask yourself, sisters, is this what you want? To spend your life in whatever problems or desires which seem impossible to get out of or end, all the while knowing there is a much easier option?

Because there is a easier option. Allah is the Best disposer of affaairs. Ask him scincerly and if it is good, surey He will respond to you. And if He does not grant you it in this life, surely he is keeping it for you in the akirah which is the best of rewards.
So this ramadhan, please pray tahahjud for it is beneifting you and not Allah, free of all needs. Verily, prayer is better than sleep.

(a reminder to myself first and foremost).

"Verily, We have made this quran easy for remembrence." Surah 17

"My dua is a witness to my poverty...so save me with a gentleness, O Lord of Lords." - Imam Al Haddad

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: