Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

Once more into the quran, dear friends, once more.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: masterchef australia  (Read 1043 times)
austmuslimah
Sis

Reputation Power: 10
austmuslimah has no influence :(

« on: Jun 12, 2012 09:26 AM »

salams everyone!

dont know if anyone is a masterchef fan, or watches it off/on... but this year in masterchef in australia there is a hijabi girl competing!!!

her name is amina, shes 27 and shes a pediatric nurse

im so proud of her! she makes such nice dishes, and is such a funloving girl!

im so glad shes doing so well!

inshallah this will show that muslims are proud of who they are and they still can fit in and be modern with islamic values and rules

http://www.masterchef.com.au/amina-elshafei-bio.htm
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Jun 12, 2012 03:20 PM »

ws,

Wow south korean and egyptian!! what an interesting combination! Wish we could watch her make something. The video doesn't play outside of Australia and there's nothing on youtube with her Sad
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #2 on: Jun 12, 2012 05:03 PM »

I'm a huge fan of masterchef! I watched Masterchef India, Australia and USA last season. Now they're showing Masterchef junior these days.
Can't wait for the next season Smiley
Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

Reputation Power: 25
Riat8883 barely matters :(Riat8883 barely matters :(

« Reply #3 on: Jun 12, 2012 05:47 PM »

Wish I would have watched that. I love any competitive cooking programme but I didnt pay tv this month & may not be able to do so in the coming months. Keep me updated.
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #4 on: Jun 12, 2012 07:32 PM »

I think you'll find the episodes here

http://watchseries.eu/season-4/masterchef_australia

Gotta warn you, I use firefox and an add and popup blocker so I really am not responsible if you click thro my link and find yourselves with a wierdy ad.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
austmuslimah
Sis

« Reply #5 on: Jun 12, 2012 10:52 PM »

br akhan! i love junior masterchef!! makes me laugh! kids are sooo adorable!

btw jamie oliver was on masterchef last night --- wish i could really try some of his food !!
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #6 on: Jun 13, 2012 08:34 AM »

aww, she's adorable!

masterchef australia got me hooked!  I loved the first season...now we have masterchef south africa, and it's great too.

we will probably get to watch the other australian seasons sometime (it always takes months and months, but eventually they will get aired on our tv)...

wish her the best of luck.  I love that people get to see a Muslima on tv, and one who is multicultural at that (so many ppl see muslims as being racists and not wanting to marry outside of their culture, and to see a muslim who is a mixture of these very different cultures is great!)

let us know what happens...but add a spoiler beforehand, so I can decide if I wanna know or not! Wink

salam
S.
JustOne
Sis

Reputation Power: 17
JustOne has no influence :(

« Reply #7 on: Jun 14, 2012 08:28 PM »

Masterchef Australia is the best one there is! Makes me want to move there - the people seem so nice and the food looks divine! I think we're getting an old season tho
austmuslimah
Sis

« Reply #8 on: Jun 14, 2012 10:57 PM »

australia is an amazing place to live! its so so nice to be in such an open place, and still have large muslim communities in every city Smiley

last nights elimation challenge: amina cooked one of the best dishes!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: