Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

If dhikr be the food of love, play on.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Muslim girl makes website to find husband  (Read 4200 times)
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #25 on: Jul 05, 2012 04:39 PM »

Okaaay maybe we should stop. Girl clearly wants to get married & she's putting herself out there to find the right guy. This has got to take a lot of courage (if she's thought it thro).

May Allah bless her with a good kind loving husband.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Nafs
« Reply #26 on: Jul 05, 2012 07:49 PM »

WcBaba no worries ... (in regards to missing the video)

but khair in all seriousness as Sr. Fozia said, wish her all the best, may Allah protect her and guide her, InshaAllah.
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #27 on: Jul 06, 2012 04:41 AM »

That's what I said above...wishing her sincerely well. It's a brave thing she's done.

BABA
 desibro

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
Nafs
« Reply #28 on: Jul 06, 2012 08:21 PM »

^ I just wanted to be repetitive in case anyone missed it Sad
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #29 on: Jul 07, 2012 03:10 AM »

Salam,

From what I hear she's a writer/actress? Maybe she wants the publicity or material to write about. Then again maybe it is an attempt to get married! But agreed with above opinions that she's a very pretty girl and should have found tons of guys by now, but she may have that problem that she appears not religious, but is in certain ways and this confuses guys?? and she gets the non religious guys and the religious guys stay away from her???

jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #30 on: Jul 16, 2012 03:44 PM »

K watched her second video... she does seem adorable. Can't begrudge anyone hopefully finding happiness whatever way they can. Duas for all the single people looking. May Allah help you find someone perfect for you inshaAllah Smiley
Nafs
« Reply #31 on: Jul 16, 2012 11:23 PM »

^ Ameen ya rabili alameeen.

No further comments.
blackrose
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
blackrose has no influence :(

« Reply #32 on: Aug 04, 2012 10:31 AM »

Cool.. I admire the braveness.

Its sad that girls have to go through all that nowadays. I mean if there were enough decent men, this wouldn't be an issue right?
Fozia
Sis

Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #33 on: Aug 04, 2012 11:17 AM »

I wonder what all the bruv's do tho??

Surely there has to be a load of amazing bruvs looking too..... We can't just be churning out amazing sistahs and mediocre men?Huh?Huh?

<<auntyji Fozia takes out her list>>

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #34 on: Aug 04, 2012 11:42 AM »

I bet baba's on top of that list Cheesy
Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

Reputation Power: 25
Riat8883 barely matters :(Riat8883 barely matters :(

« Reply #35 on: Aug 04, 2012 11:49 AM »

I bet baba's on top of that list Cheesy
am sure your name is also somewhere on that list
akhan
Bro

akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #36 on: Aug 04, 2012 03:34 PM »

ah I don't mind sis riat8883. One look at my horrible profile - no job, broke, FOB, mischief monger - and she'll run away herself! I won't have to do nothing hahahaha.....
Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

« Reply #37 on: Aug 04, 2012 07:35 PM »

lol Akhan at your profile. Remembered a freind who a month ago told me the son was getting married. His profile was exactly like only that he was not even looking for ajob. Still a student ask yourself what the girl is thinking. So your not that bad see!!!
akhan
Bro

« Reply #38 on: Aug 04, 2012 09:03 PM »

Its easy for you to say that, but for the girl, some jobless person from half way around the world wanting to marry her is scary.
Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

« Reply #39 on: Aug 04, 2012 10:52 PM »

Ok I understand.
lucid
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
lucid has no influence :(

« Reply #40 on: Aug 05, 2012 01:10 AM »

Its easy for you to say that, but for the girl, some jobless person from half way around the world wanting to marry her is scary.

dude,

you could be a homeless, mentally disabled person with flatulence problems, and you'd still be way up and everybody's lists.

why? 

sister jannah's references of course!. all jannah has to do is give is the slightest of nods of approval, and fears of your dodginess, FOBiness, curry smelling breath and smelly socks (FOBs have only 1 pair of socks, so they never change them), and lack of moneyness will dissapate faster than you can say "jannah, save me!"

so take the plunge.  when the girl asks, "who the %U*&^ are you?"  just say: "talk to jannah and the folks on madinah" and all will be sorted out.

what are you waiting for?
akhan
Bro

« Reply #41 on: Aug 05, 2012 01:47 AM »

baba you seem to have a lot of bodyguards here, just waiting to pounce on anyone wanting to even make a joke! I'm sorry dude - now please recall your guards
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #42 on: Aug 05, 2012 01:39 PM »

It's nothing to do with Baba at all.

In the the slightly modified words of shakespeare

'Methinks the bro doth protest too much' Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

« Reply #43 on: Aug 05, 2012 10:24 PM »

It's nothing to do with Baba at all.

In the the slightly modified words of shakespeare

'Methinks the bro doth protest too much' Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I agree.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: