Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

Such stuff as dreams are made of...interpreted by Ibn Sireen.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bloomsbury Bakery  (Read 546 times)
um aboodi
Sis

Reputation Power: 26
um aboodi barely matters :(um aboodi barely matters :(

« on: Jul 13, 2012 02:56 AM »

salam

A sign of the times and a blooming waste of money!! there are people starving in the world and children dying in Syria, and yet there are people who spend that much money on a cupcake.  Only in Dubai!!

disclaimer: this video may have the unintended effect of raising your blood pressure!!

Making of The Golden Phoenix
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Jul 13, 2012 06:28 AM »

wsalam,

How much is it?? Wonder what kind of chocolate they used? It was an interesting video to watch for bakery techniques but yeah what a waste of money because of all that gold dust. How's gold dust edible??
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #2 on: Jul 13, 2012 06:55 AM »

Isnt gold dust the same as the gold and silver leaf we get covering Indian mithai? There's more gold in that isn't there.

don't see it so much nowadays but it's the usual practice.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Baji
Sis

Reputation Power: 33
Baji is working their way up :)Baji is working their way up :)Baji is working their way up :)

« Reply #3 on: Jul 13, 2012 12:26 PM »

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

£645 for a cupcake......

http://www.stylist.co.uk/life/recipes/the-645-cupcake#image-rotator-1

Shocked
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: