// i need Help
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: “It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can keep him from lynching me, and I think that's pretty important.” Martin Luther King, Jr. quote
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: i need Help  (Read 2762 times)
Jenny
Madina Seeker

Reputation Power: 2
Jenny has no influence :(

« on: Jul 24, 2012 08:25 PM »

Hello i am interested in Islam but i cant seem to find any sites that explain the roles of a woman. Anything you can give will help.
peace
Sis

Reputation Power: 21
peace barely matters :(peace barely matters :(

« Reply #1 on: Jul 24, 2012 11:25 PM »

Peace be upon you sr. Jenny! and welcome to madina

Its wonderful that you are interested in Islam Smiley  There are many knowledgeble people on this board who will InshaAllah help you in learning about the role of women in Islam.
God willing I will try organize some literature on it and get back Smiley
Jenny
Madina Seeker

Reputation Power: 2
Jenny has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Jul 25, 2012 01:19 AM »

thank you anything is greatly appreciated.
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #3 on: Jul 25, 2012 04:51 PM »

Hi Jenny,

You can find a lot of information on http://www.jannah.org/sisters and especially this online book: Gender Equity in Islam: http://www.jannah.org/genderequity

Let us know if you have any questions!!
MuslimManga

Reputation Power: 1
MuslimManga has no influence :(

« Reply #4 on: Aug 06, 2012 01:16 PM »

Hello i am interested in Islam but i cant seem to find any sites that explain the roles of a woman. Anything you can give will help.

Very Good Muslim!!! To be interested in Islam...  oldshaykha
The Best Web is Quran Explorer, Read the Quran in English Urdu Etc. And Find out...  purplehijabisis hijabisis
Fawzya

Reputation Power: 1
Fawzya has no influence :(

« Reply #5 on: Aug 06, 2012 02:02 PM »

Salam Jenny and welcome,

Please find this link I found it really interesting and I wish it will be useful for you
http://southernmuslimah.wordpress.com/how-to-become-a-muslim/
Let me know if that works and if you need anything else, We will be here at your disposal
Have a nice Day and may Allah Bless you
Fawzya
Siham
Sis

Reputation Power: 22
Siham barely matters :(Siham barely matters :(

Ahla Haya

« Reply #6 on: Aug 09, 2012 03:09 AM »

Women in Islam:
http://www.jannah.org/madina/archives/year2006and2007/index.php?topic=1031.0

"...Surely my prayer and my sacrifice, my life and my death are for Allah, the Lord of the Worlds..." (Qur'an, 6:162)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: