Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: YOUR Ramadan GIFTs, OPEN here! :D  (Read 1953 times)
Admin
Administrator

Reps: 1070

« on: Jul 28, 2012 03:52 PM »

Salam,

Here is your first gift of Ramadan ya Madinans!!!

mail

From sister Baji....

Some beautiful nasheeds……

http://www.samiyusufofficial.com/main/video

Lots of love

Baji x

Ps: please remember me in your dua’s

Shahida
Sis

Reps: 477

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #1 on: Jul 28, 2012 04:14 PM »

Salam alaikum

Love Sami Yusuf, what a lovely gift!  JazakiAllahu khairun sis Baji! Smiley

Slm.
S

Admin
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: Aug 02, 2012 03:22 AM »

Here's your second gift from Rahma .......... Kiss

Here is my Virtual Ramadan Gift of:

CHICKENS!

Not only are they one of the most amazing of Allah's creatures, you will now be able have some food for your family and barter for other items once the economy collapses!

Fozia
Sis

Reps: 1245

« Reply #3 on: Aug 02, 2012 09:38 AM »

sis Rahma is hilarious, bartering chickens because the economy has collapsed hahahahaha.
My youngest would love this, she's been trying to hatch the eggs from the supermarket for months now!!!! Roll Eyes

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186

akhan
Bro

Reps: 1076

« Reply #4 on: Aug 02, 2012 11:31 AM »

hahaha..super duper idea sis rahma!

My youngest would love this, she's been trying to hatch the eggs from the supermarket for months now!!!! Roll Eyes
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy How old is she?

Fozia
Sis

« Reply #5 on: Aug 02, 2012 12:27 PM »

she's seven, at first she was planning on hatching dragons, I told her I wasn't keeping dragons in my house...so she settled for chickens instead....nothing so far, but she is pretty determined, I'm rather worried she'll just turn up one day with a brood of chickens!

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186

akhan
Bro

Reps: 1076

« Reply #6 on: Aug 02, 2012 12:34 PM »

she's seven, at first she was planning on hatching dragons, I told her I wasn't keeping dragons in my house...so she settled for chickens instead....nothing so far, but she is pretty determined, I'm rather worried she'll just turn up one day with a brood of chickens!
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Dragons?Huh??!!!!! The little girl sure has a wild imagination! Man, I can't stop laughing Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

Reps: 253

« Reply #7 on: Aug 02, 2012 06:45 PM »

Thanks so much sis rahma for awonderful gift. I'll have the chicken slaughtered and have them for Iftar tomorrow or better still slaughter them on Eid Insha-Allah. Jazakallah khaira.

Cinders
Sis

Reps: 254

« Reply #8 on: Aug 02, 2012 06:56 PM »

Assalamu Alaiykum,

Thank you for the lovely gifts Sr's Baji & rahma. I do have to say that the chickens definitely are a unique touch.

May Allah SWT shower his  blessings on you. Ameen.

Cinders

وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَبُّكَ فَتَرْضَىٰ

And soon will your Lord give you so that you shall be well pleased.
Al Qur'an (93:5)

Admin
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: Aug 08, 2012 01:41 AM »

Salam,

here's todays gift!!

From Um Aboodi.........

Shahida
Sis

Reps: 477

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #10 on: Aug 08, 2012 10:03 AM »

Salam alaikum

very cute prezzies, thank you to all:-) hijabisis pinkhijabisis purplehijabisis

May Allah swt bless us all this Ramadaan.
Slm
S.

Fozia
Sis

« Reply #11 on: Aug 08, 2012 10:10 AM »

that's a beautiful reminder mashallah....

I lurve those kids, how cute are they mashallah.

Cinders
Sis

« Reply #12 on: Aug 08, 2012 10:21 AM »

Mash'Allah beautiful reminder. Cute kids Wink

Cinders

Admin
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: Aug 10, 2012 06:30 PM »

Today's gift from BrKhalid ...

----------------------------------------------------

Asalaamu Alaikum

I wanted to send a gift of a 'Mimbar' to everyone on the board during Ramadhan in recognition of the Hadith below:

Kaab bin Ujra (may Allah be pleased with him) relates, “Allah’s messenger (peace be upon him) said, “Come near to the mimbar”. And we came near to the mimbar. When he ascended the first step of the mimbar he said “Aameen”. When he ascended the second step of the mimbar he said, “Aameen”. When he ascended the third step he said, “Aameen”. When he descended we said, “0 messenger of Allah, we have heard from you today something which we never heard before”. He said, when I ascended the first step, Jibra-eel (peace be upon him) appeared before me and said, “Woe to him who found the blessed month of Ramadan and let it pass by without gaining forgiveness”, Upon that I said, “Aameen”. When I ascended the second step, he said “Woe to him before whom thy name is mentioned and then does not read Durood (salaat alan Nabi) on you”. I replied “Aameen”. When I ascended the third step he said, “Woe unto the person in whose presence both parents or one of them attain old age, and (through failure to serve them) is not allowed to enter Jannah” I said “Aameen”. (Haakim).

Wasalaam
BrKhalid

Fozia
Sis

« Reply #14 on: Aug 10, 2012 07:39 PM »

A lovely and apt reminder.

Jazakallah Br Khalid.

Admin
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: Aug 14, 2012 10:10 AM »

Gift for u all Smiley

(just a reminder that during ramadan u have to be logged in to see all attachments!!)

--------------------------

To my Madina brothers & Sisters.
Hope you are having a peaceful & beneficial Ramadan thus far.

Enjoy the kebabs! Wink

As for the Muslim Diary, I always give to all my family and friends. Since I see you all like my family, I hope you really find it of benefit In Sha Allah. As Ramadan is drawing to a close, consider the diary am early Eid present.

Lots of love & du'as to all.

Ma'Salam,
Cinders

Fozia
Sis

« Reply #16 on: Aug 14, 2012 10:15 AM »

whats with all the kebabs?Huh?Huh?? BrK was talking about them yesterday I need kebabs....I'm getting take out tonight I dont care what my mum will say.... !!!!

Cinders
Sis

« Reply #17 on: Aug 14, 2012 11:11 AM »

Assalamu Alaiykum,

I was thinking that everybody would be always thinking about food Smiley, as the gift was sent before Ramadan.

If only we could all get together across the globe & have a feast! In Sha Allah, maybe we can all come together in Jannah where distance & oceans wouldn't be a barrier. Smiley

Cinders

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: