Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: "Satiation weighs down the body, hardens the heart, does away with sagacity, brings on sleep, and weakens one from worship." - Imam Shafi'i
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Earth releasing some tension in Saudi  (Read 995 times)
Hard2Hit
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
Hard2Hit has no influence :(

Taubah

« on: Apr 10, 2008 02:03 PM »

Salaams,

Not sure if it was posted earlier... quite interesting. I make a halal bet that if it were in any western country people wouldn't stand so close to it.

Saudi Sand Fountain: Muxlim Tv - Sand Fountain in Saudi Arabia

Looks like the mummy rising !!

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
a_desert_rose
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
a_desert_rose has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Apr 11, 2008 09:36 PM »

Woahh is that for real?? Or very impressive CGI?

If this was a Western country like the UK, the area would be cordoned off and completely sealed, the surrounding roads blocked off causing traffic jams everywhere and the whole city to come to a standstill. Spoilsports.

Anyway, why aren't any of those cars stopping? Is this an everyday thing?

I'm sure there's an underlying parable in there somewhere about the sand fountain and oil rigs and black gold etc etc but I'm too tired to think of it Smiley

Wassalam
Princess1983
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
Princess1983 has no influence :(

Make duaa for those less fortunate than us.

« Reply #2 on: Apr 11, 2008 11:48 PM »

Just watched the footage-am I the only one who finds stuff like this worrying? Surely things like this prove the world is getting worse, more crimes are being committed, more muslims are not well doing their Muslim duties properly...and I think I could go on and on and on...

Tauba Tauba  Shocked

Our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) wasn't just sent to guide us Muslims, he is a unique, true example to EVERYONE.
This life is only a test-passing will equal Jannah, Inshallah!
Oh Muslim brothers and sisters-consider sponsoring an Orphan if Allah has blessed you with the finances to do so-Ameen.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: