// Believers are those who establish salat
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Does money upset the hearts of learned men? He answered, "men whose hearts are changed by money are not learned" - abu Hamid al Ghazali
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Believers are those who establish salat  (Read 567 times)
Anonymous
Bro

Reputation Power: 22
Anonymous barely matters :(Anonymous barely matters :(

ANONYMOUS Post

« on: Aug 04, 2012 05:09 PM »

I am sure that everybody knows that the second pillar of Islam is Salah. (I state this only for any non-muslim readers).

Its importance is mentioned in the Quran many many times as well as in various hadith. As it is Ramadhan, please advise those who you know to pray the regular prayers and not just taraweeh.

There is no point in fasting without praying salat because we fast for the sake of Allah. What do we achieve from fasting without prayer other than being thirsty and hungry?

This post submitted using the ANONYMOUS button on the main Madina menu. Please reply here publicly so that the original poster can read any replies.
safina

Reputation Power: 1
safina has no influence :(

Allahumma musarrif al quloobi sarrif quloobana ala

« Reply #1 on: Aug 05, 2012 03:50 PM »

InshaAllah.may Allah guide them and give us more knowledge of the deen

FAB
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #2 on: Aug 05, 2012 04:14 PM »

Don't try and dissuade people from fasting if they dont pray, who knows perhaps it will be the doorway for them to increased worship inshallah. One good deed inshallah will lead to another.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Tasnia

Reputation Power: 6
Tasnia has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Aug 09, 2012 12:58 AM »

I agree we should not dissuade others but if one were to do become more practising of the deen it is better for them to start with salah which then should lead on to fast inshallah.

"Verily, We have made this quran easy for remembrence." Surah 17

"My dua is a witness to my poverty...so save me with a gentleness, O Lord of Lords." - Imam Al Haddad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: