Madinat al-Muslimeen Community
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Apr 17, 2014 10:26 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: To biryani, or not to biryani.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: wow just wow  (Read 2340 times)
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« on: Aug 10, 2012 10:15 PM »

Allah forgive me but I never expected a man to take this stance, much less a sheikh and so passionately subhanallah.

Habib Ali responds to the plea of a woman

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
imaazh
Ramadan Diaries

Reputation Power: 17
imaazh has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Aug 12, 2012 09:21 AM »

subh  Subhanallah! Truly, truly humbling.  I wept, when I saw this.  It is so true, we all get so caught up in so many other aspects of pursuing our deen that we very often we lose sight of what truly matters. 

Thank you for sharing Sis.  It has left me with a lot to ponder over. 
JustOne
Sis

Reputation Power: 17
JustOne has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Sep 21, 2012 05:30 AM »

SubhanAllah...

This is a must-watch for everyone.
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #3 on: Sep 21, 2012 08:08 AM »

Am I aloud to post here?  Huh? Smiley

Was so good to see this (I think I saw it on Facebook a some weeks ago or maybe it was Twitter) and wish there were more like him out there....I think these days, we are losing the basics of Islam, as we see in the light of how women are treated and how we are reacting to the film and other insults to the Prophet  saw

BABA
 desibro

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #4 on: Sep 21, 2012 09:24 AM »

if you can brave the pinkness bro you can post here Wink

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Siham
Sis

Reputation Power: 23
Siham barely matters :(Siham barely matters :(

Ahla Haya

« Reply #5 on: Sep 24, 2012 12:04 AM »

Simply disgusting Lips Sealed  I cannot believe that they actually calling themselves Muslims Huh?

"...Surely my prayer and my sacrifice, my life and my death are for Allah, the Lord of the Worlds..." (Qur'an, 6:162)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #6 on: Sep 24, 2012 05:01 PM »

Habib Ali is such a beautiful soul. I'd love to hear more of his talks and things. If anyone has any good links put them up!!
hajra
الَسَـــــــلاَمُ عَلَيــْــكُم وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكـَـاتُه
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
hajra has no influence :(

« Reply #7 on: Sep 24, 2012 10:39 PM »

assalmalaikum..
 i found this one on youtube,,,may ALLAH keep us away from pride and arrogance

Shaykh Habib Ali Al Jifri - Beautiful Advice

Narrated AbuHurayrah:
The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) used to say: "O Allah, I seek refuge in Thee from four things: Knowledge which does not profit, a heart which is not submissive, a soul which has an insatiable appetite, and a supplication which is not heard."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: