Madinat al-Muslimeen Community -  Can the Brothers Finally answer? (Br. Hanif's old thread) Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Apr 16, 2014 08:20 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: To biryani, or not to biryani.

+  Madinat al-Muslimeen Community
|-+  Sis/Bros
| |-+  The Brother's Club Hangout
| | |-+  Can the Brothers Finally answer? (Br. Hanif's old thread)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Can the Brothers Finally answer? (Br. Hanif's old thread)  (Read 4629 times)
blackrose
Sis

Reps: 31

« on: Apr 12, 2008 09:36 PM »

http://www.jannah.org/madina/archives/year2001/5853.shtml

7 yrs later ...are you brothers ready to answer;) Cheesy Tongue Grin Undecided Cool  By the way where has Brother Hanif been?  hope all is well!
Hard2Hit
Bro

Reps: 159

Taubah

« Reply #1 on: Apr 14, 2008 11:20 AM »

Salaams,

Too many for me as well.

She is in niqab/jilbab when outside but dresses to kill me (and our female guests become victims of collateral damage) often, which is romantic.

Bro Hanif is on my facebook. He gave a blue eye to his wrestling mate, like yesterday.

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
cheese
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008 10:20 PM »

Should we be telling others about this sort of stuff?
Ehsan
Bro

Reps: 3

« Reply #3 on: Jun 09, 2008 02:36 PM »

Assalamualaikum ,

I think cheese may have a fair point here. It was customary of the jahiliyyah to speak of their wives as adornments and objects and often compare them with each other in such ways.

I think this subject is probably best left alone to prevent fitnah.

Wallahu Alim

INFORMING YOU ABOUT ISLAM

blackrose
Sis

« Reply #4 on: Jun 09, 2008 05:26 PM »

basically the question was asked to educate other woman what their husband might like from them.  Im sorry if it was misunderstood but Im sure br. Hanif was not talking about in bed, he was more talking about what kind of things she does that makes you happy.. for example food is ready on time.. or maybe writes notes in your lunchbox. I know many scholars in lectures will give examples of what they do for their wife or what their wife does for them to educate how to bring love and harmony in marriage. we can always learn from others experiences inshAllah

Asalamualaikum

ps alot of these types of questions have been asked in the past, very interesting and informative, check out the archives
Ehsan
Bro

Reps: 3

« Reply #5 on: Jun 09, 2008 07:29 PM »

Assalamualaikum,

I appreciate your clarification on the thread sister blackrose, i am aware of the original intent and checked the archives before posting. perhaps then it would be fair to say that some responses have lost focus from the original threads intention, and are borderline unislamic in nature.

Although I dont wish to name people that would be wrong, I would like to remind our brothers and sisters to ensure that when posting or referring to such a subject matter the proper ettiquette of Islam is used.

That is, to ensure the spouse firstly knows what you are going to write,  preferably to write in the third person term, and finally to ensure the content does not provide an unislamic mental image.

Wajazakamullah khairan

INFORMING YOU ABOUT ISLAM

blackrose
Sis

« Reply #6 on: Jun 10, 2008 05:49 PM »

Asalmualaikum

JazakAllahu Kair for the reminder
blackrose
Sis

« Reply #7 on: Jun 15, 2008 02:53 AM »

back in 2002 'a tribute to husbands'
http://jannah.org/madina/archives/year2002/6468.shtml
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Madinat al-Muslimeen Community - Can the Brothers Finally answer? (Br. Hanif's old thread)

Nostalgia racing theme by © Mustang forum. Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines