Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eid Announcment  (Read 512 times)
BrKhalid
Bro

Reps: 273

« on: Aug 17, 2012 07:03 PM »

Asalaamu Alaikum  bro

For those interested, Saudi have announced that Eid will be on Sunday.

Another day of Ramadhan inshaAllah  bro

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]

Fozia
Sis

Reps: 1248

« Reply #1 on: Aug 17, 2012 08:52 PM »

I swear they announced the sunday Eid weeks ago..... people keep telling me Eid is sunday , I keep going yeah it was announced aaaages ago.....make the most of the last day peeps, who knows if we will be awarded the opportunity of another Ramadan...

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186

sadah
Brother
Bro

Reps: 388

Dont be sad...

« Reply #2 on: Aug 17, 2012 10:42 PM »

.... make the most of the last day peeps, who knows if we will be awarded the opportunity of another Ramadan...

Thats exactly what we shall hope for. It's also announced here in Nigeria that no moon sighted therefore Eid is on Sunday too.

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: