Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single muslim man is in want of a muslim wife.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Eid Mubarak!  (Read 1894 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Aug 19, 2012 02:56 AM »

Eid Mubarak everyone Smiley Still not sure what day it is here for us but looks like most ppl are tomorrow Sunday!!

Hope all you's Eid is awesome!! And may Allah accept from all of us!

ws

happyeid
ruhee
Sis

Reputation Power: 11
ruhee has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Aug 19, 2012 04:12 AM »

EID MUBARAK EVERYONE!

Wish you and your families a joyous eid and all its blessings find its way to you.

It is Eid for us today! Great day, weather was nice for the prayers a lot of people turning up for "eid in the park"s, masjids were also full but not too overcrowded -you truly realise why there is no adhaan for the eid prayers because its one prayer that every (I hope) muslim rushes to come pray and celebrate the blessings of this great day. What was really nice was that most people stayed put after the prayers to listen to the khutbah, which alhumdulillah was a very positive one.

Is it Eid anywhere else or where we the first? It would be so awesome if we were (as it would be first time!) Cheesy  RAS MALAI TIME  wub bolt

Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

Reputation Power: 25
Riat8883 barely matters :(Riat8883 barely matters :(

« Reply #2 on: Aug 19, 2012 06:01 AM »

Eid mubarak to all. We are also praying today though we started on saturday.
When the prophet Muhammad (SAW) died, Abu Bakr (RA) told the people that those who were worshiping Muhammad (SAW) he is dead and their religion has ended, but those who were worshiping Allah they will continue with their Ibadah.(not the actual words) this is just to encourage one another that now that ramadhan is gone those who were worshiping Allah will continue with their Ibadah. But all those who were doing Ibadah because of ramadhan the month is now gone, lets hope we all worship one Allah who is always there not amonth which comes once every year.
Wasalam.
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #3 on: Aug 19, 2012 10:05 AM »

Is it Eid anywhere else or where we the first? It would be so awesome if we were (as it would be first time!) Cheesy  RAS MALAI TIME  wub bolt
I'm sparing you for being a ghaddaar only coz its eid Angry where did rasmalai come from? what happened to sheerkhorma?
imaazh
Ramadan Diaries

Reputation Power: 17
imaazh has no influence :(

« Reply #4 on: Aug 19, 2012 11:39 AM »

eidmubarak

Eid Mubarak to everyone at Madinat ul Muslimeen!  It is 8.30pm here down under and we have celebrated the first day of Eid-ul-Fitr.  Alhamdulillah, for the first time in a long time, most of the community celebrated on the same day.   Apparently all the Khutbas at the various Eid Gahs carried the same theme of unity,  masha_allah

I made a whole big tub of gulab jamun  all by myself for the very first time in my life.  Wish I could share them with you all, please consider yourselves served with a warm virtual sweet.  Hope you all enjoy your Eid in your respective corners of the world. 

Jazakamullah Khair for enhancing my Ramadhaan experience this year.  May you all be rewarded for all the good that I have benefited and practiced from this community.

Wassalaams

imaazh   Smiley Smiley Smiley

Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #5 on: Aug 19, 2012 05:37 PM »

Salam alaikum

EID MUBARAK! hope everyone has a lovely Eid al fitr, filled with Allah's blessings and reward for all the good done during Ramadaan, inshaAllah.

We had Eid today also, alhamdulillah!!! bebzi

Keep up the good deeds, don't put the Quraan away, and make Duaa for the Ummah inshaAllah.
Salam
S. oldshaykha
Halima
Sis

Reputation Power: 39
Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)

« Reply #6 on: Aug 19, 2012 09:37 PM »

Eid Mubarak, everyone!

The Almighty Allah says,

"When a servant thinks of Me, I am near.
When he invokes Me, I am with him.
If he reflects on Me in secret, I reply in secret,
And if he acknowledges Me in an assembly,
I acknowledge him in a far superior assembly."

- Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reptd by Abu Huraira
ruhee
Sis

« Reply #7 on: Aug 19, 2012 11:56 PM »

I'm sparing you for being a ghaddaar only coz its eid Angry where did rasmalai come from? what happened to sheerkhorma?

Over exposure to sheer khorma- and its so popular with hydbadi's its made nearly throughout the year...along with biryani. I am a huge fan of walima chicken though (I wonder why it's called that- is it the chicken's walima?  Huh?)
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #8 on: Aug 20, 2012 01:27 AM »

Over exposure to sheer khorma- and its so popular with hydbadi's its made nearly throughout the year...along with biryani. I am a huge fan of walima chicken though (I wonder why it's called that- is it the chicken's walima?  Huh?)
Sheerkhorma throughout the year? Are they really hyderabadis? Grin
lol what is walima chicken? This is the first time I've ever come across the term.
ruhee
Sis

« Reply #9 on: Aug 20, 2012 11:09 AM »

Now, are you really Hyderabadi?  Huh? Like you know how they say jatt punjabi- are you (SIS MUBARAKA PLEASE HELP I CANNOT SPELL THE FOLLOWING WORD) "theyh-eht" hyderabadi? (and sis mubaraka, could you also explain to him what that means, I'm afraid I couldn't explain it to him -but I did try!)
austmuslimah
Sis

Reputation Power: 10
austmuslimah has no influence :(

« Reply #10 on: Aug 20, 2012 11:56 AM »

Eid Mubarak !!!!!!  Eid was sunday here for us in australia.

Lots of duas for everyone from me Smiley
Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #11 on: Aug 20, 2012 12:25 PM »

EID MUBARAK everyone!!!!!!

It is Eid here today in India!!

Have a happy and joyous Eid!!!!
Baji
Sis

Reputation Power: 33
Baji is working their way up :)Baji is working their way up :)Baji is working their way up :)

« Reply #12 on: Aug 21, 2012 01:32 PM »

AOA

Belated Eid Mubarak all!!!!

saw this on BBC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-19316053

Baji
Mohamed
Bro

Reputation Power: 2
Mohamed has no influence :(

« Reply #13 on: Aug 21, 2012 05:52 PM »

EID MUBARAK everyone!
Sr.Kathy
Sis

Reputation Power: 18
Sr.Kathy has no influence :(

« Reply #14 on: Aug 22, 2012 01:20 AM »

May we live to fast next year! (lol....probably only the elders are thinking about this!)

"Allah surely knows the warmth of every teardrop... " Jaihoon
Siham
Sis

Reputation Power: 23
Siham barely matters :(Siham barely matters :(

Ahla Haya

« Reply #15 on: Aug 22, 2012 02:53 AM »

Eid Mubarak Peeps Smiley

"Do not treat people with contempt, nor walk insolently on the earth. Allah does not love the arrogant or the self-conceited boaster. Be modest in your bearing and subdue your voice, for the most unpleasant of voices is the braying of the ass." [The Holy Qur'an, Surah Luqman - 31:18-19]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: