// Arabic and Quran Learning PDFs!!
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Reliability: The Prophet said: 'He who does not keep his trusts lacks in faith and he who does not keep his agreements lacks in religion'. (Shu'ab Al-Îmân Al-Bayhaqî)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Arabic and Quran Learning PDFs!!  (Read 1290 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Oct 20, 2011 04:07 AM »

Madinah Arabic Book 1 with Collection of Handouts

Attached below

jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Oct 20, 2011 04:29 AM »

Entire Quran Word for Word PDFs
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Oct 20, 2011 04:33 AM »

80% of Quranic Words

(most commonly found words in the Quran)
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #3 on: Oct 20, 2011 04:40 AM »

A Hundred and One Rules !

A Short Reference  for Arabic Syntactic, Morphological & Phonological Rules for Novice & Intermediate Levels of Proficiency

Mohammed Jiyad

Spring  2005

CONTENTS

Page      Subject
I      Introduction
1      The Arabic Alphabet
2      The Arabic Consonants Diagram
5      One Direction Connectors, Emphatic Consonants, Short Vowels in    Arabic
6      Nunation, The Shadda, The Sun Letters
7      The Moon Letters, Arabic Syntax, The Definite Article, Arabic                          Morphology
8      The Feminine Marker, The Personal pronouns         
9      Countries, towns, villages, Definiteness in Arabic, The Nisba
10      Long vowel to a Diphthong, The Possessive pronouns, Sentences in Arabic      
11      The Vocative Particle, The Idaafa, The Simple Idaafa
12   The Diptotes, Demonstrative Pronouns, The Equational           Sentence جملة المبتدأ والخبر
13      Interrogative Particles, Indefinite Noun Subject, Negating Equational Sentences
14      The Subject markers, The Different Forms of  ليس                               Interrogative Particles, The Idaafa (revisited)
15      Verb-Subject Agreement, Transitive Verbs, Helping Vowels
16      Object Pronouns, The word ما, The Cluster Buster
17      Negation of Past Tense Verbs,  هُناك هُنا , کُلُّ
18      The conjunction(و) , Definiteness (Revisited), Emphasis/Contrast
19   The Defacto Case of the Noun and Adjective,  لماذا ,  کم ,                 Numbers, Plurals
20      Numbers (Revisited), أيَّة & أيُّ
21      Verb Object Pronouns, Object Pronouns of Prepositions
22      Prepositions, Feminine Sound Plurals, The Roots, The Verb Form Numbers
24      The Phonological Environment for Form VIII Verb, Non-human Plurals
25   Multiples of 10, The Conjunction لکن , The Singular Subject and its mood markers
26      The Present Tense of the Arabic verb, The Moods
27      Vowels of the Present Tense Verb
28      حتی , Negation of Present and Future Tense Verbs, The Sick Verbs
29      کُلُّ ، بعضُ , The Plural Vocatives, Masculine Sound Plural (Revisited)
30   Negation of the Future Tense (Revisited), Verbs with Two Objects, The Semi-Diptotes
31      کان & her Sisters, The Apposition ألبدل , The Moody Present Tense
32.                The Subjunctive Mood
33      ما ، أنْ (Revisited), The Nominalizer إنَّ & her Sisters
II

34       Adjectives (Revisited) كان & her Sisters (Revisited)
35      Phony/Fake Idaafa, The Perfect Particle قد, The Verbal Noun 
36      Forms of the Verbal Nouns ألمصدر
37      The Relative Pronouns ضمائر الوصل
38      ما (Revisited), The Cognate Accusative  المفعول المطلق
39      The noun نفسُ , The Emphasis غير ، التوکيد The Dropping of the Shadda of   أنَّand her sisters       
40      The Imperative Mood,
41      The preposition  مُنذ , The Apposition ألبدل (Revisted), Verbs of Beginning,The Active Participle
42      Derivation of the Active Participle, The nouns  أَبٌ and أخٌ
43      The Haal Construction  الحال
44      The Passive Participle, Derivation of the Passive Participle
      Negation Particle ليسَ (Revisited)
45      The Accusative of Distinction (Revisited)
46      Particles of Exception أدوات الاستثناء
47      The Accusative of Purpose, The Absolute Negation
48      The Long Vowels (Revisited)
50      The Pedagogy Section, The whole language and guided participatory approach
60      Functional Arabic Verbs list   
69      References   

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #4 on: Oct 20, 2011 04:44 AM »

Daily Recitations Word by Word in English
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #5 on: Oct 20, 2011 04:46 AM »

Islamic Expressions Explained
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #6 on: Oct 20, 2011 04:56 AM »

Spoken Arabic pdf
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #7 on: Oct 20, 2011 05:15 AM »

Ever wanted to know the contents of the Quran by the Subjects it covered every chapter? Well here it is!!  readingquran

Attached pdf
austmuslimah
Sis

Reputation Power: 10
austmuslimah has no influence :(

« Reply #8 on: Oct 20, 2011 07:29 PM »

sis Jannah thank you so much for these
ive downloaded the ones that i need for myself, so helpful

jazakallah!! will make dua for you for spreading knowledge in your own way

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #9 on: Oct 20, 2011 08:09 PM »

wsalam,

np one of my harddrives crashed and i realized i have tons of useful stuff on them so should start adding them here...
faheem

Reputation Power: 0
faheem has no influence :(

« Reply #10 on: Apr 07, 2012 02:21 AM »

i was looking for madni book 5 series if you can let me know where to download it

Quran lover spread the word of Allah read quran and fulfill  the important goal of  your life so do learning quran and with tajweed and learn tafseer
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: