Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: new iphone 5  (Read 1375 times)
austmuslimah
Sis

Reputation Power: 10
austmuslimah has no influence :(

« on: Sep 15, 2012 09:03 AM »

the iphone 5 is out! along with new ipods lol

has anyone seen them on the website? what do you guys think about it/them?
lucid
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
lucid has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Sep 15, 2012 12:38 PM »

the iphone 5 is out! along with new ipods lol

has anyone seen them on the website? what do you guys think about it/them?

blah...

thing is once you've bought into the whole apple itunes/apps/desktop/laptop ecosystem, yur kinda forced to get an iphone, a 5 if you need a new phone.

kinda sucks.  the 5 is just an updated version of the 4S.  if yur gonna buy an iphone, best to get the latest model, cuz in the future that extra processing power is gonna prolong the life of your phone.

we bought our mom a 4S and it has liberated her.  she now skypes with everybody, vibers my uncle in KSA, talks to my sisters when they are not online, and she now message people a million times more often. it's really changed her life.

an iphone can change your life, although it depends on the type of person.  someone like me, who hates phones -- an iphone is only useful for messaging.  i can't message on those old Nokia phones.

personally, i'd like to get one of those mega Samsung Notes that look like you have a paperback stuck to your ear when yur talking on the phone.  you can write on them.

also personally, i can't wait till windows 8 tablets come out.  i have been dying to use Bluebeam on a tablet that doesn't weigh 4lbs. 

(ok, maybe yur happy i'm dying, but have empathy. Cheesy)
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #2 on: Sep 16, 2012 04:16 AM »

I'm an Android user, so I'm used to having a big screen, but thought this was funny:

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
Hard2Hit
Bro

Hard2Hit has no influence :(

Taubah

« Reply #3 on: Sep 19, 2012 09:28 PM »

A.A.

Android user here too. Although I also have to use iPhone and WP for dev purposes, at work.

And we got a Samsung Slate with Win8 loaned by MSFT for development.

H2H: 100
Lucid: 0

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
Hard2Hit
Bro

Taubah

« Reply #4 on: Sep 19, 2012 09:51 PM »

Also check out this video. Its all in your head Wink

First Look: iPhone 5

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
lucid
Bro

lucid has no influence :(

« Reply #5 on: Oct 05, 2012 10:28 AM »

A.A.

Android user here too. Although I also have to use iPhone and WP for dev purposes, at work.

And we got a Samsung Slate with Win8 loaned by MSFT for development.

H2H: 100
Lucid: 0

so dude,

how do you like windows 8 on the samsung slate?

i need a wacom tablet with onenote on it so i can write on it and so i can mark up pdfs.  studenty stupid people like me need crutches like this.

Hard2Hit
Bro

Taubah

« Reply #6 on: Oct 17, 2012 11:40 AM »

A.A.

Samsung slate is a good 12 inch wide. Bigger dimensions than iPad3 and Galaxy Tab2. So not very easy to carry around.

One reason they might have gone for bigger size is that they don't have icons, but tiles, and even the smaller tiles are bigger than regular icons.

Usability wise its good, crisp interface, desktop option, so all your regular apps can run on it too. Its what MSFT does, they just follow the market and come from the behind to take the bigger share in competition. Now all the Win8 Metro apps would run on Desktops, Laptops, Slates and new Nokia Lumia phones running same Win8.

My team and I released 3 apps so far for Win8, FotoEditor, FotoSlides and CameraStudio+. They are in review by MSFT and would be available by Win8 GA that is 26th of October.

Overall Win8 is a great move by MSFT. I'm really excited about our apps. worked on them late nights and weekends.

-me

jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #7 on: Nov 22, 2012 09:35 AM »

Ipad mini anyone?? http://thetechblock.com/apple-ipad-mini-review

Not sure what the point is tho? I feel like you should either go big with the ipad or small with the iphone!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: