Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Apr 20, 2014 11:49 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is that you desire?  (Read 773 times)
Anonymous
Bro

Reputation Power: 22
Anonymous barely matters :(Anonymous barely matters :(

ANONYMOUS Post

« on: Sep 17, 2012 06:18 PM »

It is narrated in a hadith that Allah lowers his throne to the lowest heaven in the last third of the night and he asks humanity what they wish from him. And it is said that He will surely grant it to him.

Imagine this! Imagine the Almighty, most Glorious, most Mericful of all, asking YOU what you want.

Remember this can be anything as long as it is good. Subhanallah, sisters. Do we not see the mercy of Allah because as many of us find, instead of kneeling down in prayer with our hands open to catch the blessings of the Most Gracious, what are we doing?

We are sleeping. We are tending to children. We are watching late night films or internet surfing.

The Almight Allah is asking you, He is telling you, sisters, what do you want! What do you desire!
So, this ramadhan think at what you are wasting when your alarm goes off and you mute the sound.
Remember that prayer is surely better than sleep.

(This is a reminder to myself, first and foremost).

This post submitted using the ANONYMOUS button on the main Madina menu. Please reply here publicly so that the original poster can read any replies.
Tasnia

Reputation Power: 6
Tasnia has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Sep 17, 2012 06:40 PM »

Sorry, just really confused...this is my post, I don't understand why someone posted it again???

"Verily, We have made this quran easy for remembrence." Surah 17

"My dua is a witness to my poverty...so save me with a gentleness, O Lord of Lords." - Imam Al Haddad
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Sep 17, 2012 07:18 PM »

This was in the Anonymous posts, just getting around to posting them.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: