Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

A rakah a rakah! My kingdom for a rakah!'

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The 'Official please make Dua' thread.  (Read 82088 times)
blackrose
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
blackrose has no influence :(

« on: Apr 17, 2008 02:42 AM »

Asalamualaikum

I reallyneed duas.. asap, please if you can take your time out to make a sincere one for me...and continue to do so..plz
Blessedgrandma
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
Blessedgrandma has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Apr 17, 2008 03:20 AM »

Sister Blackrose, may Allah ease any uncomfortable issues, grant you wisdom to deal with
what's going on and may Allah make things easy for you.
You are in my prayers and thoughts dear sister.
tq
Sis

Reputation Power: 18
tq has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Apr 17, 2008 12:44 PM »

Assalamo elikuim Sr.Blackrose
May Allah swt make it easy for you, Ameen.

Wasalam
tq
Muslimah
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
Muslimah has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Apr 18, 2008 11:39 PM »

Asslamo Alaykum

May allah ease the distress and worry you are feeling at the moment.

Walaikum Salaam
Siham
Sis

Reputation Power: 23
Siham barely matters :(Siham barely matters :(

Tranquil Heart

« Reply #4 on: Jul 03, 2008 04:47 PM »

As-Salaamu`alaykum,
Dear Sisters and Brothers,

I'm going through some changes and I really need your support... so please remember me in your prayers.
al-hamdulillah there's nothing major, just need your prayers insha`Allah.

Jazak`Allah Khayr!

"Do not treat people with contempt, nor walk insolently on the earth. Allah does not love the arrogant or the self-conceited boaster. Be modest in your bearing and subdue your voice, for the most unpleasant of voices is the braying of the ass." [The Holy Qur'an, Surah Luqman - 31:18-19]
Blessedgrandma
Sis

« Reply #5 on: Jul 03, 2008 10:17 PM »

Prayers being said for you on this end.
One thought from one who has faced many changes.
Think of changes as growing pains.
Uncomfortable at the time while it's happening, however one is usually stronger, wiser or in a better place in life once completed.
May Allah make things easy for you and guide you in your changes. purplehijabisis
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #6 on: Sep 29, 2008 09:30 PM »

salaam

Thought we could put all our requests in one place instead of having tons of threads all over the place. We can also update in one place as well about the dua. I really believe in the power of dua so inshaAllah our collective voice will be answered.  bropraying

I will go first:

Please make dua for my sister's mother-in-law. She will be having a very serious surgery tomorrow (tuesday) to remove a brain tumor. It is very scary for all of us so please make dua that it is successful and that she is then able to complete the chemotherapy that is needed on top of that Sad and that it not difficult for her and that she is healed and Allah gives her shifaa after that.  jazakallahukhairan

blackrose
Sis

« Reply #7 on: Sep 30, 2008 07:10 AM »

Asalamualaikum

May Allah swt make the surgery successful and may Allah swt give her shifa.

I really believe in the power of dua so inshaAllah our collective voice will be answered

me too! Reminds me of a urdu poem I like:

Na jane kon duao me yaad rahktha hai,
Me dubti huwi samandar uchal detha hai.

many of you know my situation plz make lots of dua for me and my son

blackrose
Sis

« Reply #8 on: Sep 30, 2008 07:30 PM »

salaam

I need some serious duas quick PLEASE!
Blessedgrandma
Sis

« Reply #9 on: Oct 15, 2008 03:48 AM »

Got a call from my son today, the doctor heard a heart murmur when listening to my grandson's heart.
They want my grandson to see a pediatric cardiologist.
It may be nothing, I myself had a heart murmur as a teenager, called at the time a 'functional heart murmur'
back in the 70's and it went away on it's own.
My grandson just turned 4. I'm a little worried.
Please make dua's for him. Thank you
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #10 on: Oct 15, 2008 11:19 AM »

salam,

Aww that's so sad blessedgrandma but alhamdulillah they found it. i heard they can sometimes change the electricity or something in there to make it normal again? but like u said hopefully it'll get better inshallah we'll make dua!!

ps my sisters mil that i was asking dua for before is alhamdulillah recovered from her surgery and doing well. jazaks for anyone who made dua!!

ws
CountlessBlessings
Sis

Reputation Power: 7
CountlessBlessings has no influence :(

« Reply #11 on: Oct 15, 2008 07:53 PM »

Assalamu alaikum,
My husband's brother's trial starts tomorrow.  You might remember that nine months ago I posted the horrific details of his arrest for alleged links to a "terrorist cell".  My brother in law is highly active in a well recognized and respected Islamic political party (the only one in Morocco), and his defense team is trying to get him and five other political detainees a trial based on the fact that they're what's called prisoners of concsience or opinion.
All we're praying for is that he gets a fair trial, away from the influence of the government.  If he gets that he's guaranteed freedom because he's definitely not a terrorist, rather one of the noblest people I know (both in manners and in lineage)
Please remember him in your prayers over the next few days.  The trial will probably last months (they interspace the hearings months apart)
Salams
Mariam
P.S.  There's a website in Arabic about the six political detainees for anyone who's interested: http://freedomforsix.ma  My brother in law is Al Abaadela Ma El Ainayn. 
shaa-ista
Sis

shaa-ista has no influence :(

« Reply #12 on: Oct 19, 2008 12:23 PM »

Salaams,  please make dua for my son who suffers from ADD attention deficit disorder, he is on ritalin and this makes him exremely moody in the afternoons when the effects wear off, this causes alot of heartache at home as we dont know how to control these outbursts and we all love him so much, but myself as well as my mother almost fear these outbursts of him.  Please make dua for him.
CountlessBlessings
Sis

Reputation Power: 7
CountlessBlessings has no influence :(

« Reply #13 on: Oct 19, 2008 08:10 PM »

I feel for you sister!  I've often suspected my eldest of having ADD, and he can be quite moody.
An update on my brother in law, the hearing was delayed for a month upon request from the defense team. You can read up on the case here (he's not the man in the picture, he's one of the six islamist politicians the article mentions):
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7674820.stm
salma
Sis

salma has no influence :(

« Reply #14 on: Oct 19, 2008 10:03 PM »

slm,
This is for sister Shaista.
Sister ask your child's doctor/pediatrician/psychiatrist to prescribe him a long acting stimulant so that he does not get the wearing off irritability or else switch him to a more tolerable stimulant.
Salma
timbuktu
« Reply #15 on: Oct 20, 2008 04:50 AM »

Got a call from my son today, the doctor heard a heart murmur when listening to my grandson's heart.
They want my grandson to see a pediatric cardiologist.
It may be nothing, I myself had a heart murmur as a teenager, called at the time a 'functional heart murmur'
back in the 70's and it went away on it's own.
My grandson just turned 4. I'm a little worried.
Please make dua's for him. Thank you

My cousin had a hole in the valve of his heart when he was born. This caused mixing of oxygenated and carbonated blood.

In those days it meant certain death within a few years. Surgery at that age was impossible. I am talking of the fifties or the sixties. The doctors said to bring him in if he survived when he had turned 10 or 12

My aunt was told to recite the last three verses of Surah Hashar, as:

afa hasibtum innama khalaqnakum abatham wa innakum ilaena la tarjaoon
fataAlallahul Malikul Haq
La ilaha illa huwal Rabbul arshil Kareem

She said it all the time, blowing on my cousin

When she took him to the doctors, they found no trace of a hole in the valve.
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #16 on: Oct 20, 2008 06:43 PM »

salam

I really need lots of duaas please, please remember me and my girls in your duaas.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #17 on: Oct 22, 2008 11:26 PM »

salam

Things have kicked off, please remember me and my girls in your duas over the days to come inshallah

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
blackrose
Sis

« Reply #18 on: Nov 11, 2008 05:22 PM »

salaam

Im in need of some serious duas. things are uncertain and scary.. and a decision I was dreading for yrs may be made soon. Plz keep my son and I in your duas.
Blessedgrandma
Sis

« Reply #19 on: Nov 11, 2008 09:31 PM »

Brother, can you translate for us?
Blessedgrandma
Sis

« Reply #20 on: Nov 11, 2008 09:32 PM »

Dua' request for baby Madison, she is going to need surgery for 2 different hernia, she is now 3 months old and
they're going to wait till she is 6 to 12 months old.
Mohammed
« Reply #21 on: Nov 13, 2008 07:03 AM »

Assalaam Alykum,

Brother & sisters, we are again in hardtimes. May Allah SWT taking our test. But as much as I know myself, I am not a Wali, Abid or something like that. I am a simple person who trust in Allah only. And try to do as much as dhikr or salaat.

Please make dua to Allah to make our lives easy and happy. I a very weak person & scared.
Please do for us as much as you can and forward this msg to others for more duwas.

Allah give you good rewards.
Allah Hafiz
se7en
Sis

Reputation Power: 11
se7en has no influence :(

« Reply #22 on: Nov 13, 2008 08:57 AM »

as salaamu alaykum,

I want to thank everyone who made duaa for my mother in law!  Alhamdulillah her surgery went well and she is presently undergoing radiation and chemotherapy.  She has been, masha'Allah, very strong through it all and says that she feels that the duaas of good people have been effectual in making things go smoothly for her and giving her patience and strength.

Jazakum Allahu khayraa... please keep us in your duaas, especially for her to keep an optimistic spirit and for her and the family to have continuous sabr and ridaa' with Allah's decree...

salaam

Please make dua for my sister's mother-in-law. She will be having a very serious surgery tomorrow (tuesday) to remove a brain tumor. It is very scary for all of us so please make dua that it is successful and that she is then able to complete the chemotherapy that is needed on top of that  and that it not difficult for her and that she is healed and Allah gives her shifaa after that. 
timbuktu
« Reply #23 on: Nov 13, 2008 10:14 AM »

peace be upon you

sorry, I just saw this:

Brother, can you translate for us?

Here is the answer. First of all, my apologies again as the Surah in question is number 23, al-Muminoon or al-Muminun, not al-Hashr. The last relevant verses are 115-118.

Please click on the image or link below to see the Arabic Text, and the translation from quran.nu
timbuktu
« Reply #24 on: Nov 13, 2008 03:29 PM »

peace be upon you

How to make dua:

I have often posted parts of this, but I think this thread is here to stay, so here goes:

Ideally dua should begin with thana (praise of Allah), praying for Allah's Blessings on His last Prophet (saw) (duroode Ibrahimi, the one we recite after the tahyeeaat), then one's supplication, then the end.

I use Surah Fateha, of course with ta3awwudh and bismillah.

Then I recite the duroode Ibrahimi.

Then to emphasize that Allah (swt) is blameless, and I am the one who is most likely to be at fault, I say istaghfaar. There is a hadith to the effect that whoever regularly says istaghfaar, Allah (swt) will solve his problems through an hitherto unknown door.

Sometimes I say the dua of Yunus (as), for in the ayah after this, Allah says: "and this is how we relieve mumineen"

La ilaha illa anta subhanaka innee kuntu minazZwalimeen

Then I say my dua

Then

Rabbana taqabbal minna, innaka antas-samee-ul-Aleem

Wa tub alaena, innaka anatat-Tawwabur Raheem

Then 3 times the following:

Subhana Rabbika Rabbil izzate amma yasifoon
Wa Salaamul alal Mursaleen
Wal hamdu lillahi Rabbil Alameen

Amal for acute or chronic problems:

When there is an acute or chronic problem, like an illness, here is an amal that is based on Surah Fatiha.

Between the Sunnah and the Fard rakaahs of the Fajr prayers,

start with duroode Ibrahimi, at least once, or in odd numbers

Say Surah Fateha 41 times, together with ta3awwudh and bismillah, every time

Say duroode Ibrahimi again (the number of times you said at the beginning)

Then blow your breath on the sick person, or the one with problems. (It could be you).

No other word is to be spoken. No diversion for other tasks.

Repeat for 40 days.

It has been used in my family, for very serious problems of health, with very satisfactory results, alHamdulillah.

I have seen it in Hafiz Rehmani's book.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 32   Go Up
Print

Jump to: