Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

A rakah a rakah! My kingdom for a rakah!'

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The 'Official please make Dua' thread.  (Read 81840 times)
meno
« Reply #100 on: Aug 14, 2009 07:25 PM »

SALAM.

PLEASE MAKE DUA FOR MY FRIEND'S BROTHER. HES IN A VERY CRITICAL CONDITION AT THE HOSPITAL WITH 95% BURNS.
INSHAALLAH HE WILL BE FINE. PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM.
hajra
الَسَـــــــلاَمُ عَلَيــْــكُم وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكـَـاتُه
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
hajra has no influence :(

« Reply #101 on: Aug 29, 2009 06:32 PM »

Assalamalikum warehmatulahi wabrakatuhu...
below are two pictures of my aunty's daughter and my sister's sister inlaw's son.
the girl is maryam khanam and the boy is anas.
these two neds duas .the girl is said to be five months behind the usual born infants.Maryam cant even sit on her own .she is around 1year .
Anas has a hole in his heart requiring an operation soon..Anas is around 4 years.
jazakALLAH khairan for ur duas...

Narrated AbuHurayrah:
The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) used to say: "O Allah, I seek refuge in Thee from four things: Knowledge which does not profit, a heart which is not submissive, a soul which has an insatiable appetite, and a supplication which is not heard."
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #102 on: Aug 30, 2009 07:01 AM »

wsalam,

awww they're so cute mashaAllah. may Allah give them shifa. they are in our prayers!
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #103 on: Aug 30, 2009 07:23 PM »

Aww ma'sha'allah they are both beautiful. They will be in our prayers for sure. Insha'allah the surgery will go well and little Maryam will make progress.

desibro
BABA

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #104 on: Sep 02, 2009 02:44 PM »

Salam alaikum

I would be so grateful if you guys could keep me in ur duaas, inshaAllah.  I have a difficult situation, with the odds stacked against me, but with truth on my side...please make duaa I make it out being victorious and unscathed?

May Allah swt solve all our problems, alleviate all our suffering, and heal all our ailments, ameen.

salam
S.
Hard2Hit
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
Hard2Hit has no influence :(

Taubah

« Reply #105 on: Sep 06, 2009 01:54 AM »

Salaams,

All of you can be sure that everyone reading your posts would definitely make dua for you and that you'll be in a better situation inshaAllah. Thats the trust with which I request dua from beautiful souls that are madinite's.

So this time I need dua for wifey... actually the desi in me is hesitant to talk about this on a public forum, but since its for a purpose so its all good. So our daughter would be 3 now and we are expecting another addition to our family hamdulillah. But the thing in that my wife has gone weak this time around and the reason is all those burgers, pizzas and cokes that she loves dearly. The doc has banned eating out for her, and especially cokes etc... and i'm making sure that she complies. We go for checkups regularly, she takes her medicine, and is in a better condition now, yet every now and then she feels pain which makes me quite worried.

Another thingy... my wife has a very strong relation with her God, something that I envy about. And as keen and wishful as she was for a girl last time, she is totally totally expecting and wanting a boy this time... says her Allah would make it happen. InshaAllah your duas will help.

Oh and my recent cooking antics are just to motivate her to learn kewl recipes. She now knows how to roast a chicken though Wink - And since we are a joint family so home made healthy food is available 24/7, thanks to my ammi, auntie, sis and bhabi.

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #106 on: Sep 06, 2009 04:57 AM »

salam

Awww congrats Br. H2H, you and your family are in my duas inshallah. I hope you get the little boy you so want as well inshallah.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
maryamarub
Sis

Reputation Power: 5
maryamarub has no influence :(

VERILY ALLAH IS WITH THOSE WHO ARE PATIENT

« Reply #107 on: Sep 06, 2009 03:42 PM »

salam,
pls help me to make du'a coz I really need a job and right now I'm waiting for the outcome of an interview. jazakalLah khairan
Blessedgrandma
Sis

Blessedgrandma has no influence :(

« Reply #108 on: Sep 13, 2009 09:49 AM »

Fri evening my little granddaughter (the 1 y/o) needed to be taken to the hospital
by ambulance. She is at home but requires surgery. She will need to see the pediatric surgeon Monday and will most likely have surgery this coming week.
Dua request plz for safe surgery and quick recovery.
Blessedgrandma
Sis

« Reply #109 on: Sep 15, 2009 10:25 PM »

Maddie's surgery is scehualed for Friday am.
Not only will they be repairing the issue that cause the hospital trip
 last Fri but also 2 other areas that need repairing.
I have been granted a feeling, a sense of comfort and
a knowing it will go fine. I'm leaving Thurs to stay over my son's home
Thurs thru Sat so I can cook, clean and keep my older granddaughter occupied
so my dil can focus on Maddie.
Maddie isn't weaned yet and my dil is dreading not being able to nurse her in the middle of the night Thurs or Fri am,  we figure 'little miss' will be quite cranky
until after the surgery when she can have a meal. Sad
BG
Fozia
Sis

Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #110 on: Sep 16, 2009 05:18 AM »

salam

May Allah make this trial easy for you and your family Sr. Blessedgrandma.

Keep us posted, you guys are in my duas inshallah.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
blackrose
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
blackrose has no influence :(

« Reply #111 on: Sep 17, 2009 04:15 PM »

salaam

Wow havent been in this thread for a while.

Brother UBAB how is your dad now? And Jannah your mom?
and the Apghan baby?

Just One did you find what you lost? I hope you did.

Brother Timbuktu how have you and your family been coping with the loss?  Recently some aunties mother also died here. It was very sad. It was also interesting on how it brought the community closer together though.

Brother Hard2hit try pert plus. It helps. Also using a baby shampoo is a good idea.
How is your wife doing now?

Blessed Grandma hope the surgery goes well and she recovers quickly

Sister Hajra may Allah swt give the kids shifa

Meno how is your friends brother? May Allah swt give him shifa

Blessedgrandma
Sis

« Reply #112 on: Sep 18, 2009 05:24 PM »

Alumdillah Maddie's surgery went well and I thank you all for your dua's. purplehijabisis
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #113 on: Sep 18, 2009 06:27 PM »

salam

Alhumdulillah
Alumdillah Maddie's surgery went well and I thank you all for your dua's. purplehijabisis

So pleased for you all.

Wassalaam

blackrose
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
blackrose has no influence :(

« Reply #114 on: Sep 24, 2009 04:35 PM »

salaam

Alhumdulilah Blessed grandma. That is good to hear.

please keep my son and I in your duas
Hard2Hit
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
Hard2Hit has no influence :(

Taubah

« Reply #115 on: Sep 25, 2009 11:14 AM »

Wifey is doing quite better.

And I've switched to "Dove" shampoo as its lighter on the hair.

Lets keep making dua for each other.

JazakAllah.

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
Blessedgrandma
Sis

« Reply #116 on: Sep 27, 2009 01:50 AM »

Won't go into details but I am having a pretty nasty bout of depression.
Life has been busy and unpredictable to say the least.
Seems like it's one thing after another. I can only take so much and then
I kind of crash.
I'm feeling very overwhelmed and having feelings of hopelessness.
Would appreciate your dua's.
BG
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #117 on: Sep 27, 2009 03:50 PM »

salam

Need duas inshallah, I have court next week for three days starting Wednesday.

Please remember my girls and I in your duas inshallah.

Wassalaam

Blessedgrandma
Sis

« Reply #118 on: Oct 09, 2009 10:37 PM »

salam

Need duas inshallah, I have court next week for three days starting Wednesday.

Please remember my girls and I in your duas inshallah.

Wassalaam

Sister, how are things going?
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #119 on: Oct 19, 2009 06:03 PM »

salam

I've posted an updated on the members only forum.

Once again I need duas please, my divorce is going to be finalised next week inshallah, please please please make dua for me and my girls.

I feel all done in with fighting ex and his stupid debts, he's trying to turn my girls and I out on the streets.

Remember us in your duas please.

Wassalaam

Sr.Kathy
Sis

Reputation Power: 18
Sr.Kathy has no influence :(

« Reply #120 on: Oct 19, 2009 08:48 PM »

As salaamu alaykum
Yikes my life is spinning out of control! First time I am asking for duas!
I found out I have a majorly bad disease and am ill, Ali is going through hormonal overloads and my brother just got run over by a truck and is dying!
Please make duas for my family!
Sigh...and my computer died and the only chance i can get on line is if I go to the library....

"Allah surely knows the warmth of every teardrop... " Jaihoon
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #121 on: Oct 20, 2009 12:04 AM »

wsalam,

u should ask for duas always!! u never know whose Allah will answer. we'll make dua for all three inshaAllah. may Allah give you all shifaa. (including ur computer) Smiley

ws
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #122 on: Oct 20, 2009 09:49 PM »

My dear Sister Kathy! So sorry to hear this, but insha'allah you'll get through it with Allah's Grace and indeed, we will say du'a for you and your family members. You'll be in my thoughts as well.

desibro
BABA

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
Blessedgrandma
Sis

« Reply #123 on: Oct 21, 2009 03:32 AM »

Sister Kathy, I'm so sorry to hear about your situation and will be praying for you. (((hugs)))
ume bilal
Sis

Reputation Power: 9
ume bilal has no influence :(

« Reply #124 on: Oct 22, 2009 01:27 PM »

Salaam to all.

I am desperate for Duahs  I have so many problems, everything is going wrong and I am trying to cope with grieving For my son who passed away last year. I try so hard to solve things but so many are out of my control....Non muslim daughter in law not willing to have baby's head shaved, baby now more than one month old.
Daughter finding excuse to move out of parental home as has non muslim boyfriend. Just feeling I can't take any more. Many other problems. Please ask Allah to make it easier for me.
Salaams.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 32   Go Up
Print

Jump to: