Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

All the world's a kabob truck.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The 'Official please make Dua' thread.  (Read 81769 times)
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #250 on: Oct 02, 2011 09:35 PM »

Assalamu Alaikum
Need some serious duas folks. I've my GRE(ticket to grad school) tomorrow and I'm really really nervous. Practice tests have shown good results, Alhamdulilah but still, you never know how you'll perform on the actual day.
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #251 on: Oct 02, 2011 09:42 PM »

wsalam,

we'll be making dua for u iA  dua just get some good sleep and bring a sharp #2 pencil (even if the test is on computer Wink ) and don't forget 'when in doubt, the answer is B'!!

student
akhan
Bro

akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #252 on: Oct 02, 2011 09:53 PM »

how is the answer B?
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #253 on: Oct 02, 2011 10:01 PM »

They say if you don't know the answer to something and for all those questions you put the same answer ie B you're statistically going to have more right than wrong than you would have if you picked random ones!! This is only for tests where you have to put an answer, not sure how the GRE is designed... However they also do say your first answer is usually the right answer...
akhan
Bro

« Reply #254 on: Oct 03, 2011 02:00 AM »

okay, now I know how to score cent per cent Tongue

7.5 hours to go nono
akhan
Bro

« Reply #255 on: Oct 03, 2011 04:50 PM »

hey peeps, you're duas worked Smiley

I did pretty well, Alhamdulilah.

JazakAllah
Cinders
Sis

Reputation Power: 25
Cinders barely matters :(Cinders barely matters :(

« Reply #256 on: Oct 03, 2011 11:59 PM »

Assalamu Alaiykum,

Well done br akhan Alhamdulillah Smiley.

Can you please make du'as for us. I'm having a bit of a tough time. Also a friend's mother has been diagnosed with terminal cancer. Please make du'a for her also.

Jazakallah.

Ma'Salam,
Cinders

وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَبُّكَ فَتَرْضَىٰ

And soon will your Lord give you so that you shall be well pleased.
Al Qur'an (93:5)
akhan
Bro

« Reply #257 on: Oct 04, 2011 04:33 AM »

"Verily, with hardship there is relief" (Qur'an 94:6)
InshAllah your tough time will pass.
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #258 on: Oct 05, 2011 10:15 AM »

salam

Please remember me and my girls especially my girls please in your duas everyone.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #259 on: Oct 05, 2011 01:13 PM »

Sis Cinders and Sis Fozia-

InshaAllah we all will pray for you guys.

May Allah make things easy for you all.May things turn in your favour.May you be relieved of every hardship.Ameen
austmuslimah
Sis

Reputation Power: 10
austmuslimah has no influence :(

« Reply #260 on: Oct 24, 2011 04:36 PM »

This dua isnt for me, but I make this dua every year.

Please pray for the Hajji's going on Hajj this year, that their journey is smooth and trouble-free. Please pray that no more fires, tunnel collapses, or stampedes occur. Please pray that everyone who has been blessed with going on the journey of a lifetime this year has a wonderful fulfilling journey.

Please as many of you make this dua as you can.

Jazakallah
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #261 on: Oct 26, 2011 04:45 AM »

Really need your duas for an innocent brother in the community who the authorities just arrested. I just can't understand what is going on in the world. Prayers for him....
Fozia
Sis

Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #262 on: Oct 29, 2011 11:18 PM »

salam

Need Duas please, I go to court on Tuesday.

I'm so tired of this, please make dua that Allah grants us justice that He give hidaya to ex, that Allah always protect my girls & me.

Think a happy though for me on Tuesday.

Jazakallah khair.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #263 on: Oct 29, 2011 11:54 PM »

wsalam,

You're definitely in our duas sis! InshaAllah everything goes well.

ws
rahma
Sis

Reputation Power: 73
rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #264 on: Nov 01, 2011 07:12 PM »

Sis Fozia,  How did it go?

We've been praying for you.

In sha Allah you and your girls are ok.
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #265 on: Nov 01, 2011 11:39 PM »

salam

The hearing was adjourned. Sorry for the late update. I had a splitting headache afterwards.

Jazakallah for all your Duas.

I'll keep you all posted on progress Inshallah.

Wassalaam

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #266 on: Nov 05, 2011 11:26 AM »

wsalam,

The blessed Day of Arafat just started over here. Please keep me in your duas! Jazaks.

ws

Mubaraka
Sis

Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #267 on: Nov 05, 2011 08:05 PM »

Assalaamualaikum,

Sis Jannah,will pray for you and every one in this forum inshaAllah.

May be I am too late for a request as the day of Arafat must have passed already for some of you, nevertheless I request you to pray for me in these blessed days of Arafat and Eid  as I am waiting for real important decisions and events to occur on which my future depends.Please pray for early and favorable turn of all events and that it be beneficial for me in this duniya and the hereafter.

Jazaakallahukhair!!   
austmuslimah
Sis

« Reply #268 on: Nov 12, 2011 09:06 AM »

ASAK everyone

I am starting a new job at the end of this month, so I'm really nervous and excited. Inshallah everything will go smoothly and without too much hassle. Please make dua for me that everything goes ok.

Jazakallah

Mubaraka
Sis

« Reply #269 on: Nov 12, 2011 10:35 AM »

Walaikumassalaam sis austmualimah,

Congratulations for a new job!!
We will definitely pray for you.May you find immense success,prosperity ,barakah and happiness in your new job and may things be easy  and comfortable for you.May Allah be with you always.Ameen

Yeh great going!!You can do it girl!! Smiley

Blessedgrandma
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
Blessedgrandma has no influence :(

« Reply #270 on: Nov 13, 2011 08:26 AM »

In need of dua's pls. Won't go into details except to say we are a mulit generational household.
Kind of like the Waltons  Smiley It is more a blessing than a problem, but I'm feeling quite stressed lately,
just need to mellow out or maybe take a small holiday. Minor issues but appreciate the dua's. purplehijabisis
Anonymous
Bro

Reputation Power: 22
Anonymous barely matters :(Anonymous barely matters :(

ANONYMOUS Post

« Reply #271 on: Nov 13, 2011 03:28 PM »

When you read this please make a little dua for me. I am afraid my family will say no to a marriage proposal from a practicing, righteous Muslim man, because of the wrong reasons (hes poor, not as educated as they would like, and because of where he is from). Please pray for me Jazakallahu khair

This post submitted using the ANONYMOUS button on the main Madina menu. Please reply here publicly so that the original poster can read any replies.
Mubaraka
Sis

« Reply #272 on: Nov 22, 2011 06:03 PM »

Really need  your duas my brothers and sisters.

I am going through really complex emotional state.Please pray that Allah make things easy for me and relieve me of all my confusion related to the ongoing problem and replace it with something much better.

May Allah answer all your prayers..please include me in yours.
Jazakallahukhair.  
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #273 on: Nov 29, 2011 11:29 PM »

salam

Remember us in your duas please, I'm going to court tomorrow.....and representing myself! No barrister no legal person just moi with Allah to shade me and guide me.

I'm laughing right now, it feels so surreal.

I only found at 3pm today.

But we could do with duas inshallah.

Much love and duas to everyone also.

Wassalaam

austmuslimah
Sis

« Reply #274 on: Nov 30, 2011 01:47 AM »

Inshallah everything will be fine sis Fozia. I will remember you in my dua's for sure.

Good Luck!!!

Salam
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 32   Go Up
Print

Jump to: