Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

O rishta, rishta, wherefore art thou my rishta.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The 'Official please make Dua' thread.  (Read 81953 times)
saleem
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
saleem barely matters :(saleem barely matters :(

« Reply #375 on: Aug 24, 2012 03:13 PM »

AoA. a family member is not well. could ppl plz please pray he recovers. thank you.
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #376 on: Aug 27, 2012 07:17 PM »

Assalamualaikum
I have a surgery scheduled for day after tomorrow - wednesday. Its nothing major but still, I could do with some duas.
Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #377 on: Aug 27, 2012 07:25 PM »

Walaikumassalaam

InshaAllah our duas will be with u.May Allah grant u shifa.Ameen
um aboodi
Sis

Reputation Power: 26
um aboodi barely matters :(um aboodi barely matters :(

« Reply #378 on: Aug 27, 2012 09:48 PM »

salam

insha'Allah your surgery will be a success br. akhan - will make dua for you insha'Allah.

brs and sisters, I never asked for dua' for myself here, I don't know why.

Today I would like to request some duas for a dear cousin who has stage IV cancer.  It is all over the liver now I don't think she fully grasps what this means nor have the doctors explicitly explained things to her- but Allahu  a'lam. 

I was on the phone with her today and tried to be cheerful and hid my choked tears. 

May Allah have mercy on her and her children ameen. 

Jazakum Allah khair.

take care
akhan
Bro

akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #379 on: Aug 28, 2012 02:16 AM »

Today I would like to request some duas for a dear cousin who has stage IV cancer.  It is all over the liver now I don't think she fully grasps what this means nor have the doctors explicitly explained things to her- but Allahu  a'lam. 

I was on the phone with her today and tried to be cheerful and hid my choked tears. 

May Allah have mercy on her and her children ameen. 
Ameen.
akhan
Bro

« Reply #380 on: Aug 28, 2012 06:02 PM »

Assalamualaikum
12 hours left for the surgery. Please remember me in your duas.
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #381 on: Aug 28, 2012 06:34 PM »

I very rarely reply to this thread  (altho always ask for duas), but you all are constantly in my duas and thoguhts. May allah grant you and your loved ones the best in this life and the hereafter.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Nafs
« Reply #382 on: Aug 28, 2012 07:24 PM »

Ameen ya rabil alameen Smiley

hajra
الَسَـــــــلاَمُ عَلَيــْــكُم وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكـَـاتُه
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
hajra has no influence :(

« Reply #383 on: Aug 28, 2012 07:33 PM »

ameeen .. may allah ease her condition and bless her family with the best..
and duas for br akhan  too..may allah give u the best of health...

and duas for me tooo... i know i hardly active here...but have constantly kept the madina family in my duas..

i am going through one of my lowest point in my life...i dread some of  my decisions in my life...kindly remember me in your duas,..
jazakaallah khair...

Narrated AbuHurayrah:
The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) used to say: "O Allah, I seek refuge in Thee from four things: Knowledge which does not profit, a heart which is not submissive, a soul which has an insatiable appetite, and a supplication which is not heard."
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #384 on: Aug 28, 2012 08:07 PM »

Du'as for the cousin with the late stage cancer...insha'allah, wishing you a short recovery akhan for your surgery...and Sis Nafs...often in my thoughts and will say du'a for you. and sis Hajra, insha'allah, things will be better soon and the ease will be placed upon you insha'allah.

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
Mubaraka
Sis

Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #385 on: Aug 29, 2012 03:34 AM »

Our duas will be for all inshaAllah.
Sis um aboodi ,May Allah make things easy for ur cousin.
And Sis hajira,may Allah make things turn in ur favour.
And may Allah grant mercy and help for all who are facing hard times.

I am going through a disturbing time too..please pray for me too.
akhan
Bro

« Reply #386 on: Aug 29, 2012 08:39 AM »

SubhanAllah, never have I been so surprised and so humbled by Allah's Mercy. Everything was set and at the last moment the doctor checked me and said I probably won't require surgery anymore and sent me home. Alhamdulilah!
Alhamdulilah, this is the second time Allah saved me from going under the knife, but the first time it was 50-50, this time, it was almost certain until 5 minutes before the surgery. Last night I was so scared I could hardly sleep. Like one of the sisters said in the Ramadan Diaries, I'm not ready to die yet. JazakAllah Khair to everyone who made dua for me.

PS - Fortress of the Muslim is an awesome book to have and use on a daily basis Wink
Fozia
Sis

Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #387 on: Aug 29, 2012 08:43 AM »

Subhanallah Alhumdulillah Allahuakbar

Sooooo did you do a sujood of thanks a la our Olympic athletes Wink

I was given the fortress of a Muslim by a random bro on the bus at the beginning of Ramadan, he asked if I could read Arabic when I answered in the affirmative he put the book in my hands & told me to remember him in my Duas!

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
akhan
Bro

« Reply #388 on: Aug 29, 2012 08:47 AM »

My mum called this a "miracle" after I got home and I'd say fortress of the muslim had a huge part to play in it. I wish I could find a blackberry app for it.
Mubaraka
Sis

« Reply #389 on: Aug 29, 2012 12:13 PM »

I waaaant that book too...do u guys have a pdf version of it?
akhan
Bro

« Reply #390 on: Aug 29, 2012 12:23 PM »

Makedua.com is the online version, will search for the pdf after the power comes back on..grr Tongue I think you can find a hard copy in any islamic bookstore here, I know of Huda bookstore at purani haveli where you'll find it for sure. Its just a small booklet, so not difficult to carry around, especially when you women carry around a treasure in your bags Grin
Mubaraka
Sis

« Reply #391 on: Aug 29, 2012 12:35 PM »

JazaakAllah akhan..will try to search for it too...
Mubaarak  for being a 'surgery free' man again!
WCoastbaba
Bro

WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #392 on: Aug 29, 2012 04:46 PM »

Awwww, ma'sha'allah, no surgery! That's wonderful news. Yeah it's never a nice feeling or thought to know when surgery is on the horizon, no matter how big or small.

I've been under the knife once and then had another procedure under full anesthesia.

BABA
 desibro

Nafs
« Reply #393 on: Aug 29, 2012 08:15 PM »

SubhanAllah! That's great to hear Br. Akhan Smiley

and Thanks Baba Saab ... very kind of you to remember me Cheesy may Allah remember you always as well, Ameen!
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #394 on: Sep 12, 2012 06:32 PM »

Girls and I need duas for tomorrow please. I go to court tomorrow, it's serious Sad  :'( (I havent killed anyone or anything)

rahma
Sis

Reputation Power: 73
rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #395 on: Sep 12, 2012 11:16 PM »

Know that our prayers are with you.
akhan
Bro

« Reply #396 on: Sep 13, 2012 01:42 AM »

Things will work out for you, inshAllah
WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #397 on: Sep 16, 2012 04:49 AM »

You and the girls are always in our thoughts and du'as. Sr. Fozia....sorry for late reply.

Also, bit of a indirect request - found out my most dearest of all online sisters, that I've known for years, was nearly killed (and it was thought even then she might not make it afterwards) in an accident...she's had surgery and still in the hospital...in Malaysia....my heart nearly broke apart when hearing the news today.........so just thought I would put this here, though it's not for me....but I know she could use your du'a....

akhan
Bro

« Reply #398 on: Sep 16, 2012 07:44 AM »

Assalamualaikum
If you remember I had asked for duas for a cousin who was diagnosed with cancer about 6-7 months ago. News came in today that her family took her to MD Anderson Cancer Center and the prognosis isn't good. She's in immense pain and the doctors said that she has only a few weeks left so please make dua that she's eased of her pain, inshAllah
Cinders
Sis

Reputation Power: 25
Cinders barely matters :(Cinders barely matters :(

« Reply #399 on: Sep 17, 2012 08:15 PM »

Salam, Allahu Akbar! Mash'Allah, my little boy has passed his test at Madrassah today & is on Quran Alhamdulillah. He was so worried about his exam and was crying. He has memorised all of Juzz Amma Mash'Allah. Jazakallah Khair for all your du'as & support, from Cinders... So proud of my baby Mash'Allah.. Feel like crying cos I'm so happy Smiley.

وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَبُّكَ فَتَرْضَىٰ

And soon will your Lord give you so that you shall be well pleased.
Al Qur'an (93:5)
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 32   Go Up
Print

Jump to: