Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

A rakah a rakah! My kingdom for a rakah!'

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The 'Official please make Dua' thread.  (Read 81783 times)
sadah
Brother
Bro

Reputation Power: 38
sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #650 on: Aug 05, 2013 05:21 PM »

All will be well insha Allah sister Riat. You will definately be in our du'as.

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
Nature
Sis

Reputation Power: 79
Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)Nature has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #651 on: Aug 06, 2013 11:13 PM »

Assalamu alaykum,

This certainly won't be in the news, so on the last nights of Ramadan I ask you to please keep the people of Sudan in your prayers, there has been some really terrible flooding there and so many are homeless.
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #652 on: Aug 07, 2013 07:11 AM »

May Allah send ease to all those suffering, may he grant hidaya to us all and protect us and encompass in his mercy.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Cinders
Sis

Reputation Power: 25
Cinders barely matters :(Cinders barely matters :(

« Reply #653 on: Aug 10, 2013 09:06 PM »

Please pray for my sister who passed away at Fajr today.Please keep her and our family in your du'as In Sha Allah.

وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَبُّكَ فَتَرْضَىٰ

And soon will your Lord give you so that you shall be well pleased.
Al Qur'an (93:5)
imaazh
Ramadan Diaries

Reputation Power: 17
imaazh has no influence :(

« Reply #654 on: Aug 11, 2013 03:49 AM »

Inna lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Rajioon.  May Allah swt grant you and all your loved ones Sabrun Jameel.  Sister Cinders.  You will all be in our duas. 
sadah
Brother
Bro

sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #655 on: Aug 11, 2013 05:08 AM »

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun. May Allah make Jannatul Firdaus her final abode and give the family strength to bear the loss. You are in our du'as insha Allah.

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #656 on: Aug 11, 2013 05:17 AM »

Innalillahi wa innailaihi raajioon.May Allah grant her Jannat ul Firdous.Ameen
You will be in our duas inshaAllah.
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #657 on: Aug 11, 2013 10:19 AM »

Dear sis Cinders,

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon, may Allah grant her jannah and your family ease during tis difficult time. I am so sorry for your loss, you n your family are in my duaas, may Allah be with you and ease your pain.
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #658 on: Aug 11, 2013 12:34 PM »

Inna lillah wa inna ilaihi rajeeoon. We are praying for your family and your sister.  Sad
um aboodi
Sis

Reputation Power: 26
um aboodi barely matters :(um aboodi barely matters :(

« Reply #659 on: Aug 12, 2013 04:28 PM »

salam

Inna lillah wa iinamilayhi raji'oon.  May Allah have mercy on her and grant her Jannatul firdous, ameen.  Sorry I just read this.  You and your sister and family are in my duas.
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #660 on: Aug 17, 2013 04:25 PM »

Salam,

Please keep me and the Muslims in ur duas iA. Lots going on in life. Jazaks!
Fozia
Sis

Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #661 on: Aug 17, 2013 05:19 PM »

May Alalh grant you ease.

May Allah send his help to or brothers and sisters in Islam who are suffering & being martyred with no thought.

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Shahida
Sis

Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #662 on: Aug 17, 2013 10:44 PM »

InshaAllah, everything will work out for the best for you, may Allah make things easier...

And for the Ummah, Allah knows... And He will grant victory to the righteous, we have to go through this and hold onto our imaan.
um aboodi
Sis

Reputation Power: 26
um aboodi barely matters :(um aboodi barely matters :(

« Reply #663 on: Aug 18, 2013 05:16 AM »

salam

May Allah make things easy on you sister Jannah.
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #664 on: Aug 18, 2013 12:10 PM »

Need Duas please I have lots of things happening right now keep us in your Duas that Allah grant us success & ease.

orangetree
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
orangetree has no influence :(

« Reply #665 on: Aug 18, 2013 04:37 PM »

salam

May Allah pave the way of success for you, Sr Fozia.

Also, my duas go to Sr Jannah and Sr Cinders (may Allah ease your pain and worries). 

I'd like some duaas too.  I'm having a lot of anxiety and worries about money.  It's kinda driving me up the wall!  I have a lack of financial security (been that way ever since I lost my job).

"Even after all this time, the sun never says to the earth “you owe me”. Look what happens with a love like that, it lights the whole sky." Hafiz
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #666 on: Aug 18, 2013 05:20 PM »

wsalam,

Making dua for everyone... sigh what else can we do....
Shahida
Sis

« Reply #667 on: Aug 18, 2013 05:49 PM »

Of course, will remember you in my duas, inshaAllah everything of the best n ease for you Fozia, and orangetree, inshaAllah, Allah will increase your rizq and give u barakah in whatever He provides...

May Allah hear our duas and grant us what is best
Wasalam
S.
sadah
Brother
Bro

Dont be sad...

« Reply #668 on: Aug 18, 2013 06:37 PM »

ameen. You guys are in my du'as.

wsalam,

Making dua for everyone... sigh what else can we do....

I am afraid that's all we have

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #669 on: Aug 19, 2013 07:23 AM »

I am afraid that's all we have

it's the only thing we need bruv!! iA khair, glad we all have each other to make dua for and as the famous jaihoon says "Tomorrow Morn"* is a new day!

*creative license taken from his poem Smiley
Shahida
Sis

« Reply #670 on: Aug 19, 2013 03:17 PM »

like a recurring theme...

pls also remember me in your duas, same problem as in early Ramadaan, and I need Allah's help and His protection...

may Allah swt remove enemies from our paths and grant us safety in all forms and aafiyah in everything.

salam
S.
p.s. Jaihoon's poetry somehow just hits the spot everytime, may Allah bless him.
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #671 on: Aug 21, 2013 12:36 PM »

wsalam,

times are tough for everyone i think. recently read about the benefits of Surah Waqiah, should help those who need some help iA.

==============================

The Prophet(SAW) said, ‘Whoever recites surah al Waqiah at night would never encounter poverty’ [Ibn Sunni 620]

The Prophet(SAW) said, ‘Surah al Waqiah is the Surah of Wealth, so recite it and teach it to your children
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #672 on: Aug 29, 2013 01:07 PM »

Assalamualikum, I need duas again, I'm going thro stuff from tomorrow and I'm back at court next Monday and Tuesday please remember my girls and I in your duas inshallah.

WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #673 on: Aug 31, 2013 05:22 PM »

Br Sadah! I'm so so saddened to hear of the loss of your brother! Inna lillahi wa ilahi raji'oon! I can't imagine what you are going through...may Allah grant strength to you and your family as you go through this difficult period.....

Big hug from me bro

Sis Jannah - hope you are doing well after that procedure...

Yes, this thread has been a blessing...it's the one thread to check for sure, especially after being away...it's the life-vein of the board I think  Smiley

Sis Riat - hope things improve insha'allah...keep us updated of what you can, are comfortable with sharing...

Sr. Fozia - I pray that you won't have to go to court anymore...just can't imagine what this experience has been like for you and the girls....

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

Reputation Power: 25
Riat8883 barely matters :(Riat8883 barely matters :(

« Reply #674 on: Aug 31, 2013 08:37 PM »

Thanks so much Baba. You haven't been around lately. Nice to see u around.
Am in dire need of duas. I got a chance to further my studies in Uganda. I'll be leaving tomorrow by road. Meaning I'll be spending the following 4-5days on the road. I've never been on the road for more than 15hrs. Its my worse nightmare turning into a reality. To make matters worse my son who is 1yr 9mths has just developed fever.
Please make duas for my safe journey and my son's quick recovery. 
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 32   Go Up
Print

Jump to: