Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

Such stuff as dreams are made of...interpreted by Ibn Sireen.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The 'Official please make Dua' thread.  (Read 81339 times)
blackrose
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
blackrose has no influence :(

« Reply #75 on: Apr 01, 2009 04:30 PM »

Asalamulaikum

Have interview, plz make dua
UBAB
Bro

UBAB has no influence :(

2 [agree] or not 2 [disagree]-that is the question

« Reply #76 on: Apr 01, 2009 04:41 PM »

Asalamulaikum

Have interview, plz make dua
Inshallah

Your heart will not truly open until you understand Surah 21 : Verse 92  (Al-Anbiya: The Prophets)

Help Build the Community! Visit:
Madinat al-Muslimeen > The City > Naseeha Corner > Community Toolbox
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #77 on: Apr 01, 2009 04:49 PM »

salam

Inshallah you are all in my duas. I dont usually reply to these threads but you all are in my duas inshallah

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
UBAB
Bro

« Reply #78 on: Apr 02, 2009 05:20 PM »

I have an interview for a different position in the company (their creating a new department), please make dua, inshallah.  bropraying

Out of professional courtesy, I told my Director about the interview. She's sad that I may be leaving the department  Sad, but she's happy it's still in the company  Smiley. She wished me good luck for the interview...

thobebro
   UBAB

Your heart will not truly open until you understand Surah 21 : Verse 92  (Al-Anbiya: The Prophets)

blackrose
Sis

« Reply #79 on: Apr 03, 2009 04:26 AM »

Asalamulaaikum

inshAllah it will go well

I think I mentioned that I have been coughing in this thread or another for a while. It still has not gone away . ... I finished a second set of antibiotics. Its been 2 months now. Any suggestions?  What might be wrong. None of the antibiotics are working and Ive been continuing to take allergy medicine. I feel my lungs going bad...and Duas for it please
Fozia
Sis

Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #80 on: Apr 03, 2009 09:51 AM »

salam

Heat up turmeric on a tawa, place on a tea towel (one you dont want anymore) and use as a compress against your chest for as long as is comfortable.

Or heat water place in a bowel put a couple of drops of a eucalyptus oil (or vicks vaporub) in and have a steam, ie place a towel over your head and bowl and breath for as long as is comfortable.

Also a teaspoon of honey, mixed into a warm drink is always good.

Drink warm drinks, keep your chest warm.

I also think it's possible that stress and anxiety can completely batter your immune system.

Have you had chest x-rays to rule out other possibiliities?

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Blessedgrandma
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
Blessedgrandma has no influence :(

« Reply #81 on: Apr 07, 2009 10:01 PM »

Asalamulaaikum

inshAllah it will go well

I think I mentioned that I have been coughing in this thread or another for a while. It still has not gone away . ... I finished a second set of antibiotics. Its been 2 months now. Any suggestions?  What might be wrong. None of the antibiotics are working and Ive been continuing to take allergy medicine. I feel my lungs going bad...and Duas for it please

Sister, here in Wa State there has been an outbreak of whooping cough and I'm not sure how old you are but I'm nearing 50 and I hear the vaccinations we got as kids isn't effective and at this age we may want to consider getting another. Many cases of whooping cough are not diagnosed as these young doctors don't recognise it having never seen it. I was very ill a couple years ago where I had to go to the ER, I coughed for 3 months.
I was coughing so bad it made me sick. Here this winter several kids came down with is in the local school.
Will make dua for you and hope you get better soon.
I would ask for a chest xray if they have not done already.
If you're out of the country I would suggest asking the doctor for a TB test.
If in the NW or area where there is molds, check into that.
Remember a couple years back I was so sickly all the time, posted about it a lot, was always sick and coughing
for over a year. We found mold in the home and as soon as I moved I had maybe one cold or flu a year now instead of being sick every month with respiratory issues which I though was colds.
That seems to be making a comeback.
Hope you feel better soon sis.
blackrose
Sis

« Reply #82 on: Apr 09, 2009 08:16 AM »

asalamualaikum
JazakAllahukair sisters

Im twenty six and Im in the country
my chest x ray turned out normal.
where in the house did u find mold?
I think alhumdlilah Im a lil better now.
Blessedgrandma
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
Blessedgrandma has no influence :(

« Reply #83 on: Apr 10, 2009 03:26 AM »

Sister, I would check under the house if there is a crawl space.
I'd call the local health dept to ask if there are ways to test for mold.
If you're in the NW it's a huge problem on the west side of the NW states.
Actually anywhere it rains a lot and / or is humid.
I don't know if you remember a few years back how sick I was and how often.
Once I moved I was hardly ever ill Alhumdillah.
Check web sites about info on whooping cough, we've had outbreaks this past winter.
One school canceled all off campus (joint school) activities so it wouldn't spread.
Once I coughed so hard all the time for 3 months, It caused me problems
I'll pm you or post in the sisters section about. It was awful.
Glad you're feeling better, being ill is rough but when it lingers it's hard on a person both physically
and emotionally. One just gets sick and tired of being sick and tired.
Siham
Sis

Reputation Power: 22
Siham barely matters :(Siham barely matters :(

Ahla Haya

« Reply #84 on: May 01, 2009 06:27 PM »

As-Salaamu` alaykum,
I'm traveling to Hawaii tomorrow so please pray for me and my family to have a safe trip and don't catch the swine flu that has been going around lately:)

Jazaks!
W`salaam

"...Surely my prayer and my sacrifice, my life and my death are for Allah, the Lord of the Worlds..." (Qur'an, 6:162)
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #85 on: May 02, 2009 09:12 PM »

salam

Hope you have are & fun trip inshallah

blackrose
Sis

« Reply #86 on: May 03, 2009 04:09 AM »

salaam

will make dua for you.. Im also worried bc we will be traveling to NJ and there have been cases there.

I didnt get to update about my cough but stopped some time ago  ...just on its own. It was wierd how it lasted so long.

JazakAllahu kair for all your advice though!
UBAB
Bro

« Reply #87 on: Jul 28, 2009 09:48 PM »

As-salam-mu-alaikum,

Please make dua for my father, he is about to go into surgery soon to remove a very large cyst found one of his kidneys that we discovered only yesterday via CT Scan.

Wa-alaikum-asalam,
UBAB

BrKhalid
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
BrKhalid barely matters :(BrKhalid barely matters :(

« Reply #88 on: Jul 29, 2009 06:18 AM »

Asalaamu Alaikum  bro

May Allah grant him a successful operation and a speedy recovery

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]
Hard2Hit
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
Hard2Hit has no influence :(

Taubah

« Reply #89 on: Jul 29, 2009 10:25 AM »

Salaams,

Please make dua for my hair, i dont wanna end up like those dudes with shiny tinds/heads - the religious version of whom start wearing kufi.

The condition isn't that bad yet, but i can see where i'm heading. Most blame goes to my sleeping habits and not caring for my hair when they were really strong. I've lost like 25% of them and am trying to retain and regain...

Not much improvement in my sleeping habits though but hair have started to look better after continuous use of "Light Non-Sticky Amla Oil" and "Palmers Hair Food" interchangeably after taking daily showers.

So yeah... duas for the old dude please  oldshaykh

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
JustOne
Sis

Reputation Power: 17
JustOne has no influence :(

« Reply #90 on: Jul 29, 2009 12:15 PM »

try an anti hair fall shampoo...

pantene - totally works. i had the same problem postpartum - and i'm  so glad i switched shampoos.
Hard2Hit
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
Hard2Hit has no influence :(

Taubah

« Reply #91 on: Jul 29, 2009 06:10 PM »

I've been using pantene ever since I got married (3.765 years).

Recently I switched to aish's baby shampoo thinking that pantene might be too strong for the present condition of my hair.  bro

Well I just tried ayesha's shampoo a few times, and then my hand got slapped by you could well tell who...

The knight doesn't wait when he's ill or has cancer brother, the knight fights on... He finds a strategy, changes tactics, and hits hard.
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #92 on: Jul 29, 2009 07:01 PM »

As-salam-mu-alaikum,

Please make dua for my father, he is about to go into surgery soon to remove a very large cyst found one of his kidneys that we discovered only yesterday via CT Scan.

Wa-alaikum-asalam,
UBAB

Walaikum salaam,

Scary... InshaAllah the surgery will go well. Let us know how it goes...

BroHard2hit I use baby shampoo too most of the time. It does the job and doesn't have a million crazy toxic ingredients.. Maybe you can buy one for yourself and a different one for your daughter Wink
saleem
Bro

saleem barely matters :(saleem barely matters :(

« Reply #93 on: Jul 30, 2009 01:25 AM »

AoA,

While not directly relevant to the topic of this thread, one is often faced with the question of why are our prayers not answered? It just occurred to me some time ago that perhaps it might be because....As the Koran says, referred to those who questioned the Prophet, that those who ask for the proof should realize that once proof is given, then the decision must be made...which I take to mean that once the answers are given to the test, the results must be compiled and one can no longer revise the answer. So perhaps one might say that prayers are prophylactic and that once the chain of events has started, then it may be too late.
On a different note, I once asked a Buddhist colleague whether prayers really worked and his spontaneous answer was: "maybe you ask too much!"...that really had me thinking Huh?
timbuktu
« Reply #94 on: Jul 30, 2009 06:01 AM »

peace be upon you

My mother in law died this Monday, 27th July. inna lillahe wa innal ilehe ra`jeoon.

She had been living with us. It was she who looked after our children during the day when we were away at work.
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #95 on: Jul 30, 2009 07:23 AM »

May Allah have mercy on her and enter her into Jannah. ameen.

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #96 on: Aug 07, 2009 05:54 AM »

Always asking for duas lately Sad please make dua for my mother who fell today and broke her arm in two places Sad she's having surgery tomorrow in the morning and please make dua for this little afghani baby that was born here yesterday. Baby is 1 lb 9oz!
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #97 on: Aug 07, 2009 05:22 PM »

Always asking for duas lately Sad please make dua for my mother who fell today and broke her arm in two places Sad she's having surgery tomorrow in the morning and please make dua for this little afghani baby that was born here yesterday. Baby is 1 lb 9oz!

Wsalam Sis J, owh! So sorry to hear about Aunty, insha'allah the surgery will go well land she'll have a full recovery, will make du'a today at Jumu'ah - and for the baby, wow, hopefully the baby is a fighter, I'm not a doc yet, but that isn't good at all . . keep us up to date on the little one as well as mom of course.

Ma'salaam / Allah Hafiz

desibro
BABA

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
JustOne
Sis

Reputation Power: 17
JustOne has no influence :(

« Reply #98 on: Aug 10, 2009 10:09 PM »

I've lost something very valuable to my family-- money aside,it means a lot to our family. Please make duaa that I find it Sad

I know that this is something 'worldly' but I can't explain its significance.
BrKhalid
Bro

BrKhalid barely matters :(BrKhalid barely matters :(

« Reply #99 on: Aug 11, 2009 07:31 AM »

Asalaamu Alaikum  bro

I've lost something very valuable to my family-- money aside,it means a lot to our family. Please make duaa that I find it

InshaAllah we will, but this also reminded of the advice Imam Abu Hanifah gave to a man who had lost something and he told him to go and pray 2 rakats making wudhu really carefully amd making sure he really concentrated during every part of the prayer.

When the man did as I he was told, Shaitan whispered to him and told him where he could find his lost item so as to prevent him from such concentration in the prayer.

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 32   Go Up
Print

Jump to: