Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

What's in a name? That which we call a zahra. By any other name would smell as shariah.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The 'Official please make Dua' thread.  (Read 82504 times)
blackrose
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
blackrose has no influence :(

« Reply #25 on: Nov 17, 2008 08:05 PM »

Asalamualaikum

I need some serious duas.. tommorrow is the big decision.  plz make dua for me and my son. your duas always do make a difference.
Princess1983
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
Princess1983 has no influence :(

Make duaa for those less fortunate than us.

« Reply #26 on: Nov 18, 2008 10:27 AM »

Salam everyone!

I have a job interview on, inshallah the 26th November. The job would result in me being able to work with women, in particular from our Muslim community. Please remember me in your duaas.

Also, is there any duaas I can read before/after the interview?

So I hope others remember me and my duaas and I shall remember everyone in mine too  flowersis I've been good mashallah for over 15 days-I've actually remembered to prayer for all Muslim brothers and sisters in detail rather than quickly doing it and I'm proud of myself  Grin I was in the very bad habit (in my opinion) of rushing prayers. But after reading about the fact they are in fact conversations with our maker it changed my view and priorities.

Princess

Our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) wasn't just sent to guide us Muslims, he is a unique, true example to EVERYONE.
This life is only a test-passing will equal Jannah, Inshallah!
Oh Muslim brothers and sisters-consider sponsoring an Orphan if Allah has blessed you with the finances to do so-Ameen.
timbuktu
« Reply #27 on: Nov 19, 2008 05:54 AM »

peace be upon you

especially before entering for interview/test

1. Baqara 2:123

2. Surah Taha: verses 25-28, 114

generally:
3. alQasas: 24

4. Hasbiyallahu wa na`3mal Wakeel

5. Keep saying astaghfirullah or other words of istaghfaar, all the time.

see these duas:

gems of duas

dua for monetary problems/dua-for-paying-off-debts.html

Insha`Allah everything will be fine.
Siham
Sis

Reputation Power: 23
Siham barely matters :(Siham barely matters :(

Tranquil Heart

« Reply #28 on: Nov 19, 2008 06:07 PM »

al-hamdulillah everything is back to normal.
Jazak`Allah Khayr for the du'aas

Yes, indeed change is good sister aziza Wink

"Do not treat people with contempt, nor walk insolently on the earth. Allah does not love the arrogant or the self-conceited boaster. Be modest in your bearing and subdue your voice, for the most unpleasant of voices is the braying of the ass." [The Holy Qur'an, Surah Luqman - 31:18-19]
Blessedgrandma
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
Blessedgrandma has no influence :(

« Reply #29 on: Nov 25, 2008 05:08 AM »

Update and thanks to those who prayed,
My grandson was seen today by the pediatric cardiologist and
had both an EKG and an ultrasound, Alhumdillah all is well
BrKhalid
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
BrKhalid barely matters :(BrKhalid barely matters :(

« Reply #30 on: Dec 01, 2008 08:48 AM »

Asalaamu Alaikum

The mother of a good friend of mine here in Dubai passed away and the Janazah will be held later today.

Could I request you guys to make dua for her and grant patience to her family.

Jazakhallah khair
Br Khalid

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 279
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #31 on: Dec 01, 2008 10:17 AM »

wsalaam,

someone passes on and and how quickly their janazas are held the next day. how quickly our own janazas will come. we'll make dua inshallah. bropraying

ws
blackrose
Sis

« Reply #32 on: Dec 01, 2008 02:54 PM »

salaam

My favorite uncle passed away. He was a little crazy but he had a really good heart. It will not be the same without him. If I ever do go back to visit Pakistan it will definately not be the same. Plz make dua for him.
blackrose
Sis

« Reply #33 on: Dec 10, 2008 05:46 PM »

salam

Im going thru a huge scary test and am in need of duas plz!
timbuktu
« Reply #34 on: Dec 10, 2008 05:52 PM »

peace be upon you

say astaghferullah and Hasbeyallahu wa naymal wakeel, as many times as possible.

This is for the individual. If more than one person are goin gthrough it, say Hasbunallahu wa naymal Wakeel

May Allah (swt) solve all your problems in His Merciful ways.
Blessedgrandma
Sis

« Reply #35 on: Dec 11, 2008 03:14 AM »

Brother Timbuktu, I wish there was a voice thing on this site so you
can teach us how to pronounce these dua's you tell us about.
JustOne
Sis

Reputation Power: 17
JustOne has no influence :(

« Reply #36 on: Dec 11, 2008 11:20 PM »

While we're at it, maybe we can throw in some duaas for me too.

JazakAllah Khair...
timbuktu
« Reply #37 on: Dec 12, 2008 12:59 PM »

peace be upon you

Brother Timbuktu, I wish there was a voice thing on this site so you
can teach us how to pronounce these dua's you tell us about.

I think jannah should be able to arrange this. These duas must exist somewhere in the world wide web in a vocal form. Anyone discovering these please provide a link.

Alternatively, for the sisters, jannah or any other sister with the correct Arabic pronunciation can reecord and upload masnoon duas to the restricted sisters' section. Similarly, for the brothers' seection.
Anonymous
Bro

Reputation Power: 22
Anonymous barely matters :(Anonymous barely matters :(

ANONYMOUS Post

« Reply #38 on: Dec 13, 2008 07:12 AM »

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatuallahi wa barakatu,

May Allah forgive all our sins and allow us to live another year so that we may praise him and earn more good deeds!

Ameen!

Sabir
(Day of Arahfah, 1429)

This post submitted using the ANONYMOUS button on the main Madina menu. Please reply here publicly so that the original poster can read any replies.
Anonymous
Bro

ANONYMOUS Post

« Reply #39 on: Dec 13, 2008 07:12 AM »

Please make duaa for me I need a halaal solution for a problem. I cannot reveal the problem or my name incase of recognition. Allah knows who I am a mother of four...Please please I need an offical solution for a problem, let the outcome be Halaal and something that will not lead to more pain and grief, and will give some ease.
May Allah bless you all.
Salaams

This post submitted using the ANONYMOUS button on the main Madina menu. Please reply here publicly so that the original poster can read any replies.
Anonymous
Bro

ANONYMOUS Post

« Reply #40 on: Dec 13, 2008 07:14 AM »

I am a mother of four. I am desperate for duaa. Please pray for me that the reply for something I am waiting for will be Halaal and not a Haram one. It is something out of my control....Please Please. Only Duaa can help as it is only Allah can make it this way.
This is such a big thing that I have to post anonymously incase someone recognises me. I cannot detail the problem for the same reason.
Brothers and sisters please.Allah knows who I am.
Salaams.
Mother of four.

timbuktu
« Reply #41 on: Dec 13, 2008 09:17 AM »

peace be upon you

Make isthagfaar your wazeefa, meaning say "astaghferullah" all the time, cooking, lying down, walking, whenever you can.

Inshallah everything will be all right.
rahma
Sis

Reputation Power: 73
rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #42 on: Dec 13, 2008 01:53 PM »

here is a link to some duas in MP3:

http://www.eternalmultimedia.com/dua-audio.html

Blessedgrandma
Sis

« Reply #43 on: Dec 14, 2008 10:57 PM »

I am a mother of four. I am desperate for duaa. Please pray for me that the reply for something I am waiting for will be Halaal and not a Haram one. It is something out of my control....Please Please. Only Duaa can help as it is only Allah can make it this way.
This is such a big thing that I have to post anonymously incase someone recognises me. I cannot detail the problem for the same reason.
Brothers and sisters please.Allah knows who I am.
Salaams.
Mother of four.

Dearest Sister, I shall keep you and your children in my prayers.
May Allah guide you and make things easy for you.
My heart goes out to you.
 purplehijabisis
hajra
الَسَـــــــلاَمُ عَلَيــْــكُم وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكـَـاتُه
Sis

hajra has no influence :(

« Reply #44 on: Dec 23, 2008 08:24 AM »

Assalmalaikum...remember me in your duas.My brother has been not doing well from past one year.His kidneys are not functioning properly. please remember him in your prayers.His been critical condition last week.may ALLAH grant him his health.
jazakALLAH.

Narrated AbuHurayrah:
The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) used to say: "O Allah, I seek refuge in Thee from four things: Knowledge which does not profit, a heart which is not submissive, a soul which has an insatiable appetite, and a supplication which is not heard."
Blessedgrandma
Sis

« Reply #45 on: Dec 25, 2008 01:21 AM »

My mother slipped on the ice at work last night (she is a nurse and this happened in the parking lot of her apt complex on her way to go to work) and she broke her shoulder, there is a fracture AND there is a bone chip from her arm bone or shoulder, not sure exactly where. She is in her 60's, I live far and she called my son who
took care of the situation. Mom is now at my sons and his wife's home recooperating.
Anonymous
Bro

ANONYMOUS Post

« Reply #46 on: Jan 01, 2009 06:51 AM »

Asssalam Ailkum.
Sorry to have posted twice but feeling very worried. Thank you to those who have replied.
Bro Timbuktu you are  so diligent in your replies. It helps to know others are making Duah. May Allah accept.
Salaams.
Mother of of four.

hajra
الَسَـــــــلاَمُ عَلَيــْــكُم وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكـَـاتُه
Sis

hajra has no influence :(

« Reply #47 on: Jan 04, 2009 02:56 PM »

salaam
Please recite these 2 short duas for the people of Gaza. Please forward to as many
Muslims as possible. "Allahumma aslih Ummata Muhammad. Allahumma farrij'amad. O Allah! Have mercy on the Ummah of Muhammad[saw]." {dua of Imam Ma'ruf al-Karkhi,an imam during the time of the sahaba} & "Allahumma munzilal kitabi
warii'al-hisaabi, ihzimil-ahzaaba. Allahuma ihzimhum wa zalzilhum" "O Allah!
Revealer of the book, swift to account, defeat the groups (who reject faith). O
Allah! Defeat them and shake them. Ameen"

{Sahih Muslim 3:1362}

002.250 وَلَمَّا بَرَزُوا لِجَالُوتَ وَجُنُودِهِ قَالُوا رَبَّنَا أَفْرِغْ عَلَيْنَا صَبْرًا وَثَبِّتْ أَقْدَامَنَا وَانْصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ
002.250 When they advanced to meet Goliath and his forces, they prayed: "Our Lord! Pour out constancy on us and make our steps firm: Help us against those that reject faith."

Al-Qur'an, 002.250 (Al-Baqara [The Cow])

Narrated AbuHurayrah:
The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) used to say: "O Allah, I seek refuge in Thee from four things: Knowledge which does not profit, a heart which is not submissive, a soul which has an insatiable appetite, and a supplication which is not heard."
faatimahbintabdullah
Sis

Reputation Power: 0
faatimahbintabdullah has no influence :(

Love your brother and sister for the sake of Allah

« Reply #48 on: Jan 05, 2009 03:57 AM »

How is your mother now may Allah aid her back to health ameen

My Allah guide my son to the righteous path
Mohammed AbdulMaged Elsayed 10/19/08 2months and three weeks
Blessedgrandma
Sis

« Reply #49 on: Jan 07, 2009 01:55 AM »

My mom is doing wonderfully, back to her old augmentative self   Grin
She was all bent out of shape when I told her I didn't think she should go back to work in 3 or 4 days.
She wasn't happy with me and told me she was capable of making her own decisions.
It's been 12 days or so and she realized each day how much it hurt and she hasn't been back to work yet.
Poor thing, but I can hear her old ornery self back in her voice and she hopes to be back to work Weds.

I do have another dua request if I may. I won't go into details,
But things have been very stressful on my end. I had a friend today tell me had she not known me
she would of never believed someone went through so much this year as I had, it sounded factitious.
But she knew it was fact. I know have a couple of major things coming up, decisions to make, etc.
Then add hormones and pre menopause and anger and tears and you one messed up sista.
I'm a bit worn out emotionally and I can sure use prayers.
Sometimes even very strong people have a limit.
Thank you all.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 32   Go Up
Print

Jump to: